Author Topic: Renusol ballast mounts  (Read 1856 times)

Lowhead

Renusol ballast mounts
« on: October 16, 2013, 11:40:38 PM »
I have a pallet load of 10 Renusol ballast mounts including instructions, mounting hardware, about 10 concrete blocks and even the drill fixture.  These are molded plastic mounts designed for flat roofs but I suppose you could place them on the ground if you don't care about NEC or vandals  The drill fixture is currently adjusted for Trina 250 modules and one panel is drilled.  They were used as a demo at Solarfest VT and they didn't want to ship them back so I grabbed them.  Pallets of 10 sell for $1000 on eBay, not including the drill fixture which is another 200.   I don't have a use for them and want to clear the space in my barn. Looking to trade for a single Kaneka 60 watt panel if anyone has one local to 01748.  The shipping crate is gone so I'm not interested in shipping them.  I have some other stuff I could trade like a 175 amp battery breaker and a never used kW-hr meter & mounting base.  Ill consider other solar, hydro, SHW or other interesting RE trades.

Lowhead

Re: Renusol ballast mounts
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 09:21:14 PM »
I just want to clear the space in my barn so the mounts and accessories are free for the asking.