Author Topic: Final Reminder  (Read 2148 times)

Bruce S

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member Plus
  • USA
Final Reminder
« on: March 23, 2014, 11:25:39 PM »
OKAY folks , it seems being nice and letting a new member post ( mainly due to respected members requests) is too nice.
Therefore; as of the most recent post by a new member whose very first post was to sell something, and didn't even do it in the correct area of this forum  >:(.
I'm no longer going to allow even the one poster to add any more batteries.
Sorry, but being nice must look like we're easy targets.
I've also banning new members who post stuff for sale as their first post to read only for a minimum of 20 days.

RyanM923:
I hate to do this but, with so many other new members now trying to post on their first time too, WE must now fully enforce the selling ban of a minimum of 50 posts first.
Do not add anymore batteries to your post.
You certainly can add charging data, but NO more batteries.
There's enough info in your current post, that if people want them they can PM you of contact via alternative routes.

NEWBIES:
Since there seems to be people who have NO regard for rules or don't care to read the rules or most recent posts. We must now fully enforce the very long standing rule.
Those Newbies who broke the rules will quickly find that  they are currently in a Read Only Mode, it will expire in about 20 days.
After that period you can post, ANY attempt to post stuff for sale will cause you to be banned even further.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2014, 11:32:29 PM by Bruce S »
A kind word often goes unsaid BUT never goes unheard

thirteen

• Single going totally off grid 1,1, 2013
Re: Final Reminder
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2014, 06:58:40 PM »
Sounds like a good idea to keep. 13
MntMnROY 13

RyanM923

Re: Final Reminder
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 01:25:43 AM »
Understandable.  I have had some people contact me from seeing them on this site, so I appreciate the exposure.