Product Reviews > Reviews

Net10 wireless home phone

<< < (2/2)

Bruce S:
I can't condone their product.
BUT I can say having worked as a former Director of Communication for years that included 1000s yes 1000s of M2M SIM based devices right along with 100s of mobile phones, Wifi devices. In my current position, I assist the IS group with issues of GPS equipment for the STLFD on the Apparatuses, that they really do only need the last 4-digits of the device to be very effective in helping you out.
Most of the devices come off the assembly line (from who knows where :-( ) and the serial numbers are consecutive and by merely having the last 4 , they can get right to your device.
I work with a company that has this really cool device that gets installed into the Apparatuses, that uses a M2M SIM, whenever we need to replace the device due to whatever reason, I call, give them the last 4 and they can get right into the device to update their GPS listing quickly. We own no less than 42 of these cool devices.
I will say that if you're in Missouri, Verizon has some really bad holes in their coverage, no matter what the retail maps show, right here in St Louis, there are out in the open no coverage areas. To Verizons defense, they are working on those as fast as any publicly traded company can.
I agree with you though, if they cannot make this work reliably, get your money back!
Cheers
Bruce S

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version