Author Topic: For Sale.....3kW & 5kW wind turbine PMG's & blade sets  (Read 3306 times)

clockmanFRA

• Renewable Energy creation
For Sale.....3kW & 5kW wind turbine PMG's & blade sets
« on: October 06, 2015, 06:52:08 AM »
 For Sale.....3kW & 5kW wind turbine PMG's and blade sets

I collected these in my travels around Europe, they are new/unused and were manufactured by Yangzhou Shenzhou.

I was going to Hugh Piggott'fy these Yangzhou PMG's, but sadly I have lots of other urgent jobs that need sorting out, and my time is precious.

I suggest that the PMG bearings are replaced, and the blade mounting system is beefed up.

9203-0

This One called 3kW PMG, is 32kg/70lbs and is 48v output type. I can include a blade mounting hub, and the steel tail boom, and a nose cone. Price is £185 GBP

9204-1

This One so called 5kW PMG, is over 140kgs/300lbs and is for grid tie.  I can include a nose cone for this. Price is £200 GBP.

9205-2

Blades.

2 sets of 3off matching 5kW blades. Fiberglass, and each blade is 2380mm/ 8 foot long. (16 footer). Price for each set of 3off matched blades is £150 GBP.

1 set of 3off matching blades for the 3kW. Fiberglass, and each blade is 1980mm/ 6ft 6inch long. (13 footer).
Price for the matching set of 3 blades is £150 GBP.

1 set of 3 matching blades for the 3kW. Fiberglass, and each blade is 1870mm/ 6ft long. (12 footer).
Price for the matching set of 3 blades is  £150 GBP.

Note.....The mould on the right of the above picture is for my own Hugh Piggott design of blades, it is not for sale.

I will not send or arrange for transport.

I am in Normandy France, and can offer Gite accommodation for a couple of nights if that helps when you come and collect.
 I will be traveling to the UK the end week in October and could deliver/meet somewhere in the centre of England if that helps?.

Please PM if you are interested in these.

Thanks.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 06:59:38 AM by clockmanFRA »
Everything is possible, just give me time.

OzInverter man. Normandy France.
http://www.bryanhorology.com/renewable-energy-creation.php

3 Hugh P's 3.7m Wind T's (12 years) .. 5kW PV on 3 Trackers, (8 yrs) .. 9kW PV AC coupled to OzInverter MINI Grid, back charging AC Coupling to 48v 1300ah battery