Author Topic: ---SOLD--- F&P Stator and magnet drum plus mount for a HAWT ---SOLD---  (Read 5479 times)

Mary B

• Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
F&P stator and hub along with a Randy's Workshop mount for a horizontal wind turbine. The mount uses a Yaesu thrust bearing(can buy from ham radio stores like DX Engineering, Gigaparts etc. I can get you links to them) to mount to the mast and has a swivel mount for the tail to turn it out of the wind. I have to much going on plus I cannot do the tower work I used to so getting this up is not an option. My back is getting worse so time to thin the project herd and concentrate on stuff I can do on the ground.

Asking $140+ actual shipping from 56237. It is large and heavy so it will be ~$50 or more I am betting.

Not in the picture but I have a pulley mount I was going to modify to use as a mount for the blades. It will need shimming and set screws added plus a plate made to mount the blades to. I will include that also(was $15 new)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 04:29:54 PM by Bruce S »

Mary B

• Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
Re: F&P Stator and magnet drum plus mount for a HAWT
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2017, 03:08:59 PM »
$135 plus I have a 3 phase rectifier assembly for it.

Mary B

• Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2017, 06:46:06 PM »
$125, I need this gone!

XeonPony

• Global Moderator
  • Sanity is over rated!
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2017, 02:22:51 PM »
How much for just the motor as I have every thing ells. and what is the stator wired for?
Ignorance is not bliss, You may not know there is a semie behind you but you'll still be a hood ornimant!

Nothing fails like prayer, Two hands clasped in work will achieve more in a minute then a billion will in a melenia in prayer. In other words go out and do some real good by helping!

Mary B

• Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2017, 07:00:31 PM »
Will only sell as a package deal, stator is stock wiring

Mary B

• Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2017, 06:41:03 PM »
$100 want this gone!

XeonPony

• Global Moderator
  • Sanity is over rated!
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2017, 11:33:58 AM »
Bought n payed for! sorry folks I got this one :) Will log results in the forum as it grows!
Ignorance is not bliss, You may not know there is a semie behind you but you'll still be a hood ornimant!

Nothing fails like prayer, Two hands clasped in work will achieve more in a minute then a billion will in a melenia in prayer. In other words go out and do some real good by helping!

Mary B

• Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2017, 06:19:19 PM »
Yup sold!!

Have fun, all you need are blades, the bearing, and a tower to mount it on! Well and a blade mount... I included one I thought about using but it needs shimming to fit tight

XeonPony

• Global Moderator
  • Sanity is over rated!
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2017, 09:59:06 PM »
well got a 22 foot tower to start, the bearing is at a scrap yard just need to pick it up along with two 9" disks at 1/2 thick of good steel! figured go with flange mounts on every thing 5 bolt pattern.

Can't wait!

Mary B

• Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2017, 09:27:50 PM »
The mount is designed to use a Yaesu Ham Radio tower thrust bearing GS-050... bolt on and for a 2" mast... Don't know if any other flange bearing will have that same bolt pattern 2.645" across or 1.865" on a side in a square pattern...

XeonPony

• Global Moderator
  • Sanity is over rated!
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2017, 10:18:11 PM »
Nothing some cutting oil and a good array of drill bits won't fix! but I'll try and make the hub conform to the current lay out.

XeonPony

• Global Moderator
  • Sanity is over rated!
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2017, 01:42:23 PM »
Stator arrived safe and sound and is in my hands! Can't wait to get it all set up and running thanks for the extra bits! they will be handy!

Mary B

• Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
Re: ---SOLD--- F&P Stator and magnet drum plus mount for a HAWT ---SOLD---
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2017, 06:51:07 PM »
Tossed in whatever I thought would be handy!

XeonPony

• Global Moderator
  • Sanity is over rated!
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2017, 07:08:37 PM »
Any links to the tail boom set up and adjustment?

Mary B

• Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
« Reply #14 on: November 08, 2017, 07:09:49 PM »
Not that I have found but it uses a similar offset design as the Other Power machines. Most use a 6' rotor diameter and from there you will have to calculate tail boom size and position... backshed may have info on it too...