Author Topic: Free energy 4kw  (Read 2784 times)

guruji

Free energy 4kw
« on: February 24, 2018, 07:52:24 AM »
Hi guys for those who built the neo generators for wind generator. Did you ever tried it to a motor and loop it to see what happens?
Thks.

electrondady1

• SuperHero Member
Re: Free energy 4kw
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2018, 08:36:23 AM »
you mean to use the output of the alternator to run the motor?

MattM

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2018, 12:17:02 PM »
The bigger question is how does a guy with 98 posts ask a banned type of question to begin a thread?

JW

• Development Manager
  • Super Hero Member Plus
    • Flashsteam.com
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2018, 12:35:03 PM »
Yes it does smell like over/unity

Should we delete the thread outright or lock it so that others who have same idea of posting this type of stuff get the message.

SparWeb

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member Plus
    • Wind Turbine Project Field Notes
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2018, 08:37:32 PM »
Hi guruji,
Taken at face value, the answer to your question is "nothing will happen".
Can you clarify what you're asking about when you say "loop it"?
That can be interpreted in many ways, so before we drop the hammer, I'll give you a chance to explain.

It may have been a while since you reviewed the site's posting rules, so here is a link:  https://www.fieldlines.com/index.php/topic,143583.0.html
No one believes the theory except the one who developed it. Everyone believes the experiment except the one who ran it.
System spec: 135w BP multicrystalline panels, Xantrex C40, DIY 10ft (3m) diameter wind turbine, Tri-Star TS60, 800AH x 24V AGM Battery, Xantrex SW4024
www.sparweb.ca

clockmanFRA

• Renewable Energy creation
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2018, 06:12:21 AM »
Nicely said 'SparWeb'.

I find today that I am constantly asked questions about RE stuff, with some of the questions being just dam silly, from what I thought was an intelligent person.

At the moment here in France its grapheme lattice battey cells that are going to save the world.!
And mechanical stuff like the Huge Flywheel for energy storage, as well as the normal Motor operating a generator that operates a motor questions.

An hour later and lots of scribbling diagrams on the backs of envelopes, to show approximate energy loss etc, and then explaining the fake utube vid we watch together, the enquirer gets the picture.

In the future SparWeb I think this forum will get asked a lot of odd questions, that seem OU to us, but not odd to the average man in the street. 

Everything is possible, just give me time.

OzInverter man. Normandy France.
http://www.bryanhorology.com/renewable-energy-creation.php

3 Hugh P's 3.7m Wind T's (12 years) .. 5kW PV on 3 Trackers, (8 yrs) .. 9kW PV AC coupled to OzInverter MINI Grid, back charging AC Coupling to 48v 1300ah battery

Mary B

• Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2018, 07:07:08 PM »
Graphene is a developing technology and not mainstream yet... from the papers I have read it shows promise.

dnix71

• SuperHero Member
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2018, 09:38:33 PM »
Graphene batteries exist now and apparently they work well, but they are not cheap.

https://www.amazon.com/Crazepony-Infinity-Graphene-Compatible-Multirotors/dp/B01MT43WUG/ref=sr_1_1/144-4861810-9775817?ie=UTF8&qid=1519612417&sr=8-1&keywords=graphene+batteries#customerReviews

The capacity seems slightly lower than what it replaced but the manufacturer is honest about it and they seem to put out better amps than what they replaced and balance properly.

SparWeb

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member Plus
    • Wind Turbine Project Field Notes
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2018, 09:52:55 PM »
Thanks Clockman, I try to wear the cloak of moderatorhood with humility.

I would rather not scare anyone off if their question is simply an innocent misunderstanding, or driving at a subject that I misunderstood myself.  Too little to go by in the first posted question to know what this is, yet.  I can think of two legitimate reasons to directly couple a motor and an alternator - but I await gujuri's return to fill us in.
No one believes the theory except the one who developed it. Everyone believes the experiment except the one who ran it.
System spec: 135w BP multicrystalline panels, Xantrex C40, DIY 10ft (3m) diameter wind turbine, Tri-Star TS60, 800AH x 24V AGM Battery, Xantrex SW4024
www.sparweb.ca

CraigM

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2018, 08:24:12 AM »
Taking a stab at this... My guess the OP is asking if a IC engine (motor) using a belt drive (loop) can be used with a homebrew axial flux alternator.
Brain engaged in Absorption Charge Mode... please wait, this may take awhile.

electrondady1

• SuperHero Member
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2018, 09:12:34 AM »
if that 's the case,  i don't believe any of my alternators would last a second until the magnets went flying past Elon Musks orbiting Tesla.

hiker

• BIG DOG
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2018, 10:41:17 AM »
You tube vid....so I take it this is what he expects.......😜https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv53K9MnDuM
WILD in ALASKA

dbcollen

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2018, 10:49:21 AM »
I think the "free energy" in the title says it all