Homebrewed Electricity > Site News

IE may cause display issues

<< < (2/4) > >>

JW:
Yes edge works better than IE. I have done everything I can to avoid using chrome, but its catching up to me.

Here is TechAdmin concerns

"Update that $#|+, but last version should be working. Definitely not supporting super old ones that nobody uses anymore anyway
Mind me it's still crap so even if you do update it you might experience issues on just about any website (nerd)"

JW-

My wife is at the hospital today its not good, I may not be around for a while. TechAdmin is still around and you guys can PM him :)

dnix71:
Windows 8.1 with IE11 and I have no issues with images or the login. I visited this thread as a test and it renders quickly and cleanly.
https://www.fieldlines.com/index.php/topic,144309.msg1045472/topicseen.html#msg1045472 Lots of pretty pictures.

JW:

--- Quote --- I visited this thread as a test and it renders quickly and cleanly.
--- End quote ---

This is what the TechAdmin told me, its something to do with my browser... At least for me, I have to use Chrome from now on...

DanG:

--- Quote from: JW on June 21, 2018, 05:14:17 PM ---
My wife is at the hospital today...

--- End quote ---

No/low words to share, y'all hang in there, we're pulling for ya.

(composed on Firefox Quantum 60.0.2 (64-bit))

JW:
Thanks DanG :)

They really cant tell us whats going on but she has been improving. A one point I thought she was passing a kidney stone. She was in a lot of pain yesterday and she is improving now. She is out of the hospital today. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version