Homebrewed Electricity > Wind

H-Darreius wind turbines ( VAWT ) !

<< < (73/74) > >>

topspeed:

--- Quote from: brandnewb on April 12, 2024, 04:22:00 PM ---wow, please allow me to be soo ignorant/blunt and yet soo intrigued.

please get me up to speed? top speed even if you will :)

I would like to learn more af what it is you are talking about here.

{1}So are you somehow showing evidence of what my gut has been telling me that this omnicalulator is not entirely accurate?

My lord do I want to get to the bottom of this :){/1}

{2}when i search for The Idaho Black Hawk tilt rotor. I get cool yet non related stuff
same goes for ANEW in Poland  :(
yes Single Wing Energy oy I can find. yet now I have to plow through. hmm I really do not want to do that yet.
I am here to help and learn not to start a new study :)

Can you please help me get going?
{/2}

--- End quote ---

I remember very well the 38% claim of the widely tested Black Hawk Tilt Rotor....from years back.

Chief of SWE told me they got 40% of their machine.

The ANEW is measured ( 70%) of the BETZ...so it is 41.5%(into the grid).

I also know another bankrupted firm telling 38% but only 36% when switched into campered foil.

topspeed:
New tower assemled once:

Surface of  the new moment arm....now.

brandnewb:
I am really eager to keep following you topspeed.

On my end your post had only image place holders so I could not see the update :(

Probably because of my browser rightfully so being configured to be extra paranoid with leaking data.

For the admins this is one of the URL's that got blocked by my browser

https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/438082874_411354588458790_544059892346502777_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=5f2048&_nc_ohc=EQw1Wq9sVKgQ7kNvgEWRYkz&_nc_ht=scontent-arn2-1.xx&oh=00_AfA8b-G2hOmKfLjD6oI0pJc4Ev9FFdGk17rclmkCuzcXzg&oe=66364FC2

Btw Ulrich. I already found who to talk to to play ball with at the Bali customs agency :) hahaha

TechAdmin:
That's a facebook link and they got temporary signatures to show up, since Meta don't want us to use 1mb of their bandwidth and can't afford servers the image signature is scrambled every so often so people can't hotlink images off there.

@topspeed please put the actual images and don't hotlink off facebook image links, as it will only work for a couple of hours and then break itself, sadly not something I can do anything about :( You can rest assured that if you upload the images on our forum they won't go away instead (unless the server and the backups implode but we don't talk about that ;D ).

topspeed:

--- Quote from: TechAdmin on May 06, 2024, 08:56:18 AM ---That's a facebook link and they got temporary signatures to show up, since Meta don't want us to use 1mb of their bandwidth and can't afford servers the image signature is scrambled every so often so people can't hotlink images off there.

@topspeed please put the actual images and don't hotlink off facebook image links, as it will only work for a couple of hours and then break itself, sadly not something I can do anything about :( You can rest assured that if you upload the images on our forum they won't go away instead (unless the server and the backups implode but we don't talk about that ;D ).

--- End quote ---

Do image system work now ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version