Steam Engines > Steam power

STEAM POWER

(1/4) > >>

JW:
Now Accepting Speaker Presentation Ideas
North Dakota Energy Conference & Expo
November 13–14, 2019 in Grand Forks, ND
Energizing North Dakota
Presentation ideas will be accepted for the North Dakota Energy Conference & Expo
through July 19, 2019. Presentation ideas may be submitted on one of the following
topics: exploration and production; logistics; infrastructure and construction;
products and technology; investment strategies; policy.

Each presentation idea will be reviewed by a steering committee of qualified
industry professionals by the week of July 29th. Speaker presentation ideas
acceptance and rejection e-mails will be delivered, and the agenda will be posted
online mid-August.

I wish I was abit farther on my steam engine,  looks interesting :)

JW:
I remember when I was a member of SAE they constantly solicited me to give a presentation...

I have invested $35,000 so far and need $15,000 to complete the 100 injectors. I will get there, just have to have some patience. The price I paid for Fieldlines domain is just a drop in the hat.. But I dont need people yelling at me after I bought the domain/forum..

Some things to consider any post that's removed can be put back in place thanks to Flavio... Nothing is actually deleted...

The worst that I will do is put the forum in maint mode, but Im not interested in editing and such.. I would prefer to leave everything intact, and if we do something it can be reversed at at any time. Just because a post does not show something or other. Its not a big deal... because all posts/files are protected.

JW   

JW:
 Working on the control panel

JW:
I have been messing around with this solid fuel burner for a while. I sure some of you have seen some of this before in another post. Just an update. Sorry ther pictures have shadows wrong time of day to take pictures.

This is a video of the burner using external air injection. Im thinking if I can get the air ring inside the burner it will increase combustion efficiency. Heres a video using the external air ring its not bad performance. Theres alot of factors that need to be considered, noise from the fan was a big issue with older designs.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCi7gW6RfnM
Heres a picture of the afterburner assy with the external ring.

The next question I have is that if I can stage the fans will I get more output thrust. I need this because the air ring is smaller od dia than the external one.

I can independently set the fan speed for each fan.

Im going to put sometime into fabricating the next stage, and sand blast and coat the steel with this, I used it for a longtime and it really works well.

JW:
Here is one of proof concept demonstration videos for one of my patents. This room there are trade secret tech equipment that I built. This was my day job we did alot of interesting stuff there. To this day everything is still in operational and Haven't been there in about ten years or so everything is still working properly.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=NI4SHygt3PQ

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version