Miscellaneous > Logged in diaries

A gift from heaven

(1/2) > >>

JW:
So at work to today I been working on changing a radiator for two days. Total nightmare job, I own my own auto repair shop. Have two lifts and like $25,000 in snapon tools. Im not going tell the name or location of my shop, since I dont want any bad google business revues. I am a ASE L1 Master tech.

So I have this guy call me and asked if he could borrow some tools a hose clamps to fix his truck in my parking lot. Everyone in my line of work knows this is a major no no...

Im siting there and I said sure" he could do that. What he was doing was pretty simple I had the parts he needed the whole thing.

So im sitting there and said what the hell...

He got his truck fixed and I said can I help you with anything? I was like hell ya I can... turns out the guy is a master tech from Canada. Needless to say I could not have been done with only one person.

Things worked and I dont know what I would have done with out that help.

JW

MattM:
I do understand not what say you.

JW:

WILSON!!!!!

dnix71:
MattM The guy he let fix his truck is the same level tech as JW and some jobs like radiator replacement take 2 people to do properly, so JW got the help he needed.

I have ordered a window regulator assembly for a coworker's Honda Pilot. Changing that part properly requires 2 people. One to hold and adjust the glass and the other to unbolt and replace the assembly. It can be done alone, but it takes a long time and if you drop the glass and break it you have a much more expensive job on your hands.

JW:
I can recall the other master-tech told me "hey we got this condenser backwards" I was like hmmmm, I agreed with that and it was classic example of cooperate between two experts...     

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version