Author Topic: "700 watt" eBay wind turbine  (Read 5462 times)

makenzie71

Re: "700 watt" eBay wind turbine
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2020, 09:24:57 AM »
Mine came with the flange and I never measured...I'm not 100% certain what the diameter or bolt pattern are.  Depending on how big a hurry you're in I'll have it down in a month or so to inspect it and I can measure then.

For what it's worth, though...I don't know who prices end up being in Germany, but in the States this turbine cost me $300usd.  For $400usd I can buy an iSta Breeze i1500 that does three times the work.  Just something you might look into.

ToraKe30

« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2020, 09:42:31 AM »
Mine came with the flange and I never measured...I'm not 100% certain what the diameter or bolt pattern are.  Depending on how big a hurry you're in I'll have it down in a month or so to inspect it and I can measure then.

For what it's worth, though...I don't know who prices end up being in Germany, but in the States this turbine cost me $300usd.  For $400usd I can buy an iSta Breeze i1500 that does three times the work.  Just something you might look into.

The eBay store and the vevor store from aliexpress say that it came without the flange  :-\

425€ the ista breeze i1500

And 260€ the vevor ne-700m4

::) at this time starting with wind energy and doesn't will pay too much, because the German law doesn't like own wind energy in garden... So it's hart to get it licensed.

I built it into my garden and wait if anyone will say anything  ;D 8)

So what's the durability of the ne-700m4 any Experience with it..?

makenzie71

« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2020, 10:12:52 AM »
It's a bit noisy, but I like it for the most part.  It's kept up very consistently, I've seen peaks over 1000w in high winds but I haven't have a meter on it that actually logs long term output.  I don't know how if it'll go back up after I pull it down for inspection, though...I got something bigger and I'm running out of poles :/

ToraKe30

« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2020, 12:08:29 PM »
Okey thank you. I wrote the vevor shop for diameter info but didn't know if the know it  by self :D what kind of pipe diameter you take for and how long??

And do you use the original controller... I want to buy the 1000w grid tie inverter with limiter and dumpload...