Author Topic: Report KD 683 available  (Read 1610 times)

Adriaan Kragten

Report KD 683 available
« on: October 09, 2019, 06:21:36 AM »
Report KD 683 can be copied for free from my website: www.kdwindturbines.nl at the menu KD-reports. The tittle of this report is: "Ideas about a 4-pole, 3-phase permanent magnet generator using the housing of an asynchronous motor frame size 80 and four neodymium magnets size 80 * 20 * 10 mm with a magnet orientation such that the fluctuation of the sticking torque is minimal".

This 4-pole PM-generator makes use of the same principle to flatten the fluctuation of the sticking torque as used for the 8-pole PM-generator as described in report KD 681. An advantage of using the housing of a 4-pole motor is that the standard winding can be used. To give an impression of this generator, I have added figure 1 out of KD 683 as attachment.

Adriaan Kragten

Re: Report KD 683 available
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2019, 06:12:42 AM »
A new chapter 5 has been added to report KD 683. In this chapter an alternative armature is given for which the magnet grooves are inclined, just as it is also done for my older VIRYA generators. Now it can be better judged which armature construction costs less lime to manufacture. To give an impression of this alternative armature, I have added figure 2 from KD 683 as an attachment.

Adriaan Kragten

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2019, 07:57:33 AM »
Chapter 5 of report KD 683 has been reviewed. Three alternative armature constructions are given in this chapter. The armature construction with radial positioned magnets in four inclined grooves as given in chapter 5.3, is now explained in detail in report KD 690 together with the VIRYA-2S rotor.

JW

• Development Manager
  • Super Hero Member Plus
    • Flashsteam.com
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2019, 10:37:34 AM »

This is key issue, I always encourage inline pictures. i you hit the recent posts link to images under posts they wont show in that section. We have tried to make all images display redundant, unfortunately recent images post will only show if they are inline...

https://www.fieldlines.com/index.php?action=recent

Adriaan Kragten

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2019, 05:43:39 PM »

This is key issue, I always encourage inline pictures. i you hit the recent posts link to images under posts they wont show in that section. We have tried to make all images display redundant, unfortunately recent images post will only show if they are inline...

https://www.fieldlines.com/index.php?action=recent

Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean. What is wrong with showing a picture from a certain report to give an impression? If you want to know the details, you have to go to the report. I never give links to reports because often reports are modified and only on my website you find the latest version. If a certain picture is changed or removed in a later version of the report, I don't see it as a problem that it has been presented earlier because that has given people the opportunity to give comment and this comment may have resulted in modification of the report.

JW

• Development Manager
  • Super Hero Member Plus
    • Flashsteam.com
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2019, 07:27:56 PM »
Quote from: Adriaan Kragten
What is wrong with showing a picture from a certain report to give an impression?

what your saying there is fine :)

Im just saying is there are 2 ways to attach images, one is at the bottom of your posts and the other way is inline post. I if possible use inline posts I think you can ad 7 images per post.

https://www.fieldlines.com/index.php/topic,146470.msg1002835.html#msg1002835

Adriaan Kragten

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2019, 04:16:17 AM »
I am happy that I have found at least one way that worked. But is this way, to add a figure, no longer advised? I have opened your link but the other shown way is confusing for me.