Author Topic: Re: An Proto-Teach Éireannach  (Read 380 times)

Scruff

Re: An Proto-Teach Éireannach
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2022, 03:34:06 AM »
Yes please Scruff.  Looking at those caps right now.

Got some Rolls recombinant coming here so i can have i good look see.

:-X

;)

clockmanFRA

• Renewable Energy creation
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2022, 03:48:02 AM »
Yes, Open source is great to get stuff out and get feedback from forum members.

I am a plain straight talker, I am not an eloquent writer, and my spelling is not that good.

People from all over the World look at this particular forum, why? because of its stability, and well managed by its moderators who actually have differing skills and experiences.

I am on many other World wide Open Source sites. Why?  Because sometimes they just disappear or the Moderators revert to a 'Armchair Waffle' mentality, and anything outside their understanding is banished.   And yes, happened to me and my posts on several occasions, however those Forums have just died and gone.

I did post some serious stuff on 'Scruffs' original postings about AC COUPLING, and Scruff is on board with that concept and given me and others new leads to explore. And as i said really nice to talk matters to someone who actually does. So I am sad that my work with Scruff is no longer visible.

For many years i was constantly told PUBLISHED BOOKS for reference and learning are DEAD, Open source and digital media is the way forward. Well now I am very cautious with Open Source as it seems it can just disappear overnight.

I will continue to post my adventures and my endeavours on this Forum but also i will now make sure i post elsewhere.

Just updating my 'MAKE A 3.2KW SOLAR TRACKER' for a new reprint. Funny really when i tell folk not to bother with trackers just add a 1/3rd more PV panels. But still, they want the hard print and photo's published ISBN 978-0-9935903-1-3 booklet.

As its very cold and ice here in France and i don't like working outside, so back to the New Sustainability Book about our past 20 years Project i am writing, yea lots of photos of real stuff as English is not always folks first language across this Planet. Doing the Wind Turbine Chapter on my 3off 12 footers, and using those Photos of the new set of blades etc i carved and showed here on Fieldlines.

Scruff . I am still working on the modern version of PLANTE batteries, and yes, it looks promising. Got a few Australians actually experimenting and a few very clever smart guys designing some nice stuff.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2022, 03:59:35 AM by clockmanFRA »
Everything is possible, just give me time.

OzInverter man. Normandy France.
http://www.bryanhorology.com/renewable-energy-creation.php

3 Hugh P's 3.7m Wind T's (12 years) .. 5kW PV on 3 Trackers, (8 yrs) .. 9kW PV AC coupled to OzInverter MINI Grid, back charging AC Coupling to 48v 1300ah battery

JW

• Development Manager
  • Super Hero Member Plus
    • Flashsteam.com
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2022, 08:38:09 AM »
Somehow this thread was moved into Quarantine, didn't want it in there. Carry on 

JW

• Development Manager
  • Super Hero Member Plus
    • Flashsteam.com
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2022, 09:31:21 AM »
Scruff  you have like 3 topics in this thread/topic

I want to retire this thread IE lock it.

Please make some other topics to post on.

Take as much time as you need like a day or two.

Bruce S

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member Plus
  • USA
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2022, 08:53:29 AM »
Hey! Where's the race results  >:D.
A kind word often goes unsaid BUT never goes unheard

Scruff

« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2022, 08:38:48 PM »
Hmm this is going to have to-
At the time of the 3rd Genesis of the forum I wanted to put diary/channel with a login type of viewing/off the recent posts list. What do you guys think?

Everything is good just curious

I'm open source. I vote nay.

Scruff  you have like 3 topics in this thread/topic

I want to retire this thread IE lock it.

O0

Please make some other topics to post on.

It's open-source content for the masses that is free I very much do not want it to be exclusive to members only.

Hey! Where's the race results  >:D.

« Last Edit: January 27, 2022, 09:02:43 PM by Scruff »

Scruff

« Reply #39 on: January 31, 2022, 01:55:49 PM »

« Last Edit: January 31, 2022, 03:30:46 PM by Scruff »

SparWeb

• Global Moderator
  • Super Hero Member Plus
    • Wind Turbine Project Field Notes
Re: Re: An Proto-Teach Éireannach
« Reply #40 on: February 05, 2022, 08:45:21 PM »
Cheers, mate
No one believes the theory except the one who developed it. Everyone believes the experiment except the one who ran it.
System spec: 135w BP multicrystalline panels, Xantrex C40, DIY 10ft (3m) diameter wind turbine, Tri-Star TS60, 800AH x 24V AGM Battery, Xantrex SW4024
www.sparweb.ca