Miscellaneous > Logged in diaries

Re: An Proto-Teach Éireannach

(1/9) > >>

JW:
Hi Scruff.

Flavio (techadmin) is our acting techadmin, all users are cleared so its already available. Trust me I spoke withj Flavio  :)

JW:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaOOfci2YC8

JW:

--- Quote ---Its max charge/discharge rate is C/4, ie 4h for full charge or discharge.
--- End quote ---

C/4 reference to explosives'   LOL

Scruff:
This topic was split from "An Proto-Teach Éireannach" -
An Proto-Teach Éireannach

Sorry JW you used too many large words for me to interperate there? I'm not sure what you're asking?

Are you saying that replying to and expanding on topics I deem topical as do others by response or under investigation/development in the user diary subcategory is inappropriate? That I should stop beating a drum on a mass uptake of questionable application suitablity with new evidence and perspective and adopt censorship of placing these posts behind a membership login?
That the problem with the front page is a layout or conversation or a lack of alternative conversations?
Or that I should adopt that the world has different drums and beat them independently...without the legacy of logic defined by thread posterity?

I don't do one thing at a time. My diary and life is several concurrent streams. Am I too opinionated? ..but I have data! ?

JW:
Ok you have political association in your posts. This is not fair to your fellow forum user.

I have always had concretions that this could happen.

Sorry about you having to post to pub.

Besides how much money do you have.

Unknow posting photos of your "readout" on your device gets old and a different period t so many times.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version