Miscellaneous > Logged in diaries

Re: An Proto-Teach Éireannach

<< < (2/9) > >>

JW:
[quote Scruff]Sorry JW you used too many large words for me to interperate there? I'm not sure what you're asking?

Are you saying that replying to and expanding on topics I deem topical as do others by response or under investigation/development in the user diary subcategory is inappropriate? That I should stop beating a drum on a mass uptake of questionable application suitablity with new evidence and perspective and adopt censorship of placing these posts behind a membership login?
That the problem with the front page is a layout or conversation or a lack of alternative conversations?
Or that I should adopt that the world has different drums and beat them independently...without the legacy of logic defined by thread posterity?

I don't do one thing at a time. My diary and life is several concurrent streams. Am I too opinionated? ..but I have data! ?[/quote]

JW:
U now I have full access to site, Im not someone to mess with, I can delete your fieldlines existence.

Scruff:

--- Quote from: JW on January 23, 2022, 07:05:28 PM ---Ok you have political association in your posts. This is not fair to your fellow forum user.

--- End quote ---

Is polluting the planet we live on political?
Or exploitation?
I have a species over a nationality. I'm not sure what political is...those authoritarians?

--- Quote from: JW on January 23, 2022, 07:05:28 PM ---Sorry about you having to post to pub.

--- End quote ---

Did I agree to that?

--- Quote from: JW on January 23, 2022, 07:05:28 PM ---Besides how much money do you have.

--- End quote ---

Not sure what the relevance is? Salary last year was €30k other years have been better.

--- Quote from: JW on January 23, 2022, 07:05:28 PM ---Unknow posting photos of your "readout" on your device gets old and a different period t so many times.   

--- End quote ---

An instantaneous post of a Winter readout on a solar system is enough to make an informed assessment of it's annual viability?
Most of the meters are displaying two things. One how to measure the issue and two a unique result.

I'm happy to shut up if that's what you prefer. I just need to define the problem first.

Scruff:

--- Quote from: JW on January 23, 2022, 07:14:57 PM ---U now I have full access to site, Im not someone to mess with, I can delete your fieldlines existence.

--- End quote ---

I'm not messing JW. I still don't know what the problem is specifically other than perhaps I'm vocal? Delete me if you wish.

JW:
Ok then you help me so that diary's are not able to take on the front page like you are doing. Most users have common curtesy and dont cross the line you have. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version