Homebrewed Electricity > Site News

IPv6 support added and more

(1/2) > >>

TechAdmin:
@Everyone:

* IPv6 support for the forum has been added, in case someone has such advanced IPs :)
* A "Back to Top" button will be added at the bottom of topics, along with a "Go Down" one at the top, because we don't want our lovely mobile users to scroll all the way, don't we? ;) EDIT: Soon, it just requires a bit more effort than expected so I'll do this one later today.
@Mods:

* Open reports will now be displayed as a number next to the "Moderate" button.
* Splitting a topic now has more options, instead of having to split and THEN move the newly created topic to a new board (if necessary) you can do it directly. A message will be posted automatically, warning users about the splitting and linking to the new topic. (Yes, nifty!)
* There is now an option to change all subjects within a thread, useful if we are splitting or moving and so on. Note: you will only find it while trying to edit the first post within a thread, if you have proper permissions, and upon clicking on additional options menu (the attachments one), it's the last and brand new checkbox.
@Admins:

* More spiders indexing. I know, nothing super fancy, no hate me pls ♥

TechAdmin:

--- Quote from: TechAdmin on February 17, 2021, 01:16:25 PM ---
* A "Back to Top" button will be added at the bottom of topics, along with a "Go Down" one at the top, because we don't want our lovely mobile users to scroll all the way, don't we? ;) EDIT: Soon, it just requires a bit more effort than expected so I'll do this one later today.
--- End quote ---
Added :) They're "Go Up" and "Go Down".

SparWeb:
Thank you.
I don't use these functions often, but when they are here, I expect I will.

MagnetJuice:
I am having a tech problem with the Go Up button.

When I click Go Up, it goes up, but then I cannot scroll the page.

The page stays shaking like a blob of Jell-O.

It only does that with Edge browser. It works OK with Firefox and Internet Explorer 11.

Ed

TechAdmin:
Thanks for the report, fixed :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version