Formulas and calculators > Coil winding

Motorbike stator winding done wrong?

<< < (26/26)

DamonHD:
Hurrah!

SparWeb:
That's much better!
Just glad I could help a little.

So we're not going to see you online for a while, right?  Road trip??

TechAdmin:
Funny enough I could go abroad but can't move to a nearby region because Italian politicians are fkin smart.
I still have to take care of the mechanical aspect, as in how to hold the regulator, and I'll make the battery -> regulator cables longer, so I have to solder them and such.
After that, lights should start to work again :) and will probably replace them with leds, along with adding green additional ones inside the bike (under the seats and such).

Bruce S:
TechAdmin;
IF you start replacing the turn signal lights with LEDs. Some of the lesser quality replacement bulbs mess with the signal timing.
I had this problem early on in my car. The LEDs didn't draw enough current to get the relay to work correctly.

I too added cool LED strips onto our daughter's scooter so the car would see her. Even wired some of them up to flash with the turn signals :-).

Happy Riding !!

Bruce S

TechAdmin:
Yes, I do have those at the back and they flash a tiny touch faster than normal. They still pass inspections and as far as I'm concerned it's better like that because they draw the attention a bit more ;D Thanks a lot for the tip anyway.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version