Homebrewed Electricity > Solar

Time to upgrade

<< < (2/4) > >>

bigrockcandymountain:
Wow, that is a good price on charge controllers.  I might give one a go if I add solar on the shop.  I just did a quick look at them.  120a is pretty overkill, since I'll only add about 3kw though.  I guess we will see.

When it comes right down to it, I usually shell out a bit extra and get a good name charge controller.  I wrecked quite a few batteries with cheap ones and decided that it was a bad place to save money. 

How does that charge algorithm seem on these Growatt? 

I've never dealt with Victron.  They have always seemed a bit overpriced to me, but most reviews are fairly positive. 

JW:
This is privately owned website. Our funding does not relate to ADS. No ads on FL.

Admin 

Bossrox:

--- Quote from: JW on July 18, 2023, 11:31:56 PM ---This is privately owned website. Our funding does not relate to ADS. No ads on FL.

Admin

--- End quote ---

Was this aimed at my post? If so, I wasn't adverting, just recommending what I'm having good service with. Is That not allowed here?

JW:
I was asking about this myself. Thru the maintaince of the site we have to be redundant at times. Its one of those things that don't matter, but we have to bring it up from time to time.

Mary B:

--- Quote from: Bossrox on July 18, 2023, 11:42:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: JW on July 18, 2023, 11:31:56 PM ---This is privately owned website. Our funding does not relate to ADS. No ads on FL.

Admin

--- End quote ---

Was this aimed at my post? If so, I wasn't adverting, just recommending what I'm having good service with. Is That not allowed here?

--- End quote ---

When a brand new user starts putting out equipment recommendations it can look like a spammer... getting the mod staffs attention fast!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version