Remote Living > Housing

Solar panel installation and solar grants

<< < (2/2)

Amy:
Thats insightful

Amy:

--- Quote from: mab on January 11, 2023, 12:40:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: Amy on January 11, 2023, 05:46:06 AM ---Is it ok to have PV system into shared (household) RCD?

--- End quote ---

Theoretically it is acceptable, provided that it is a type A or B RCD (or the type specified by the inverter manufacturer) and that the shared RCD isn't for the entire house.

To meet current bs7671 wiring recommendations it is advised that the whole house isn't supplied via a single rcd anyway (eg, you ought to have a dual RCD 'split' consumer unit as a minimum - that way, if there's a fault you cannot trace,  you will still have access to power somewhere in the house).

--- End quote ---

Can you recommend any good solar panel installers in Wales? Have you heard about Warma UK? Any other suggestiins?

JW:

--- Quote from: Amy ---Can you recommend any good solar panel installers in Wales?
--- End quote ---

Since we are a non-commercial site, help doing this on your own is king.

clockmanFRA:

Amy, try these folk in the UK they are also non commercial independant forum,  but are very UK based and InTouch with the UK GTI stuff.

Yea, i sometimes say something on that forum but i shape my comments to differing folk.

https://camelot-forum.co.uk/phpBB3/index.php

Amy:
Thanks for the info...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version