Logged in users > User Diaries

Noise on a 12V DC circuit.

<< < (2/3) > >>

tanner0441:
Hi

I have one of those coming I also have a 4 channel 60Mhz version that can hook up to a PC for data logging,  I was using it the weekend to find the transients in the first place I have a nice selection of toroids and prewound toroids out of PSU filters and pages of data sheets on powdered iron, wound iron and ferrite. The problem if focusing for long enough to sort it without going off at a tangent. Bit like sorting piles of magazines you always come across articles you don't remember reading.

I could have a couple of days later in the week where she who would like to be obayed is going to her daughters dog sitting and i will be able to eat when I feel like it and concentrate better.

Brian

Oh I've tried a range of capacitors across various points in the circuits to no avail hence the need for propper filtering..

OperaHouse:
For anybody else wanting one of these.  Find a vendor that baits you with a low price which is actually the extra probe kit and get them to ship that with the scope.  Eventually I'll lose that BNC adaptor and have to pay thru the nose to get another one.  Also thought it would be easy to get pre made cables with that little MDX or whatever connector that is.  Haven't found them yet.

JW:
One thing I have done is go to a local electronics store. the one I'm referring to is in Miami Fl and I  buy my mosfets there. I'm in another state now but when we get on a project, we  check prices there first.

Mary B:

--- Quote from: OperaHouse on August 23, 2023, 08:52:05 PM ---For anybody else wanting one of these.  Find a vendor that baits you with a low price which is actually the extra probe kit and get them to ship that with the scope.  Eventually I'll lose that BNC adaptor and have to pay thru the nose to get another one.  Also thought it would be easy to get pre made cables with that little MDX or whatever connector that is.  Haven't found them yet.

--- End quote ---

post a pic of the connector... I do a LOT of RF stuff and probably have a source for the adapter

Bruce S:

--- Quote from: Mary B on August 24, 2023, 03:02:40 AM ---
--- Quote from: OperaHouse on August 23, 2023, 08:52:05 PM ---For anybody else wanting one of these.  Find a vendor that baits you with a low price which is actually the extra probe kit and get them to ship that with the scope.  Eventually I'll lose that BNC adaptor and have to pay thru the nose to get another one.  Also thought it would be easy to get pre made cables with that little MDX or whatever connector that is.  Haven't found them yet.

--- End quote ---

post a pic of the connector... I do a LOT of RF stuff and probably have a source for the adapter

--- End quote ---
Same here, we have different Radio stuff, old and new that may be easy for us to hunt down or pull out from a wall bin.

Bruce S

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version