Miscellaneous > Logged in diaries

The moving of topics wouth auther consent

(1/2) > >>

brandnewb:
especially in my case I would have respected some kind of heads up yes?

JW:
Hi branubie,

This is a privately owned site, we can do anything at anytime. I was going to do this earlier but the content of your posts are diary's. When other users try to engage you it gos over your head and you keep doing your dictations. when you are on the open forum your making content that does not fit. And are crowding the open forum. ALL the other users have proven themselves. You have not. when you post on the open forum we expect you to not do what your doing and crowding the main page. Sorry.

JW

brandnewb:
OK JW so it was you.

Sure you can do what ever it is you want. It is your prerogative and you have deserved that!

But one strong mind against another.
You are hurting my cause. and to a smaller extend that of the greater good.

Let me challenge you then in a good way.

I think I can overrule/or at least confirm by now like 70% of statements that are made by people that have already garnered your trust.

I think it would be only fair if we would as a community see how my ideas are either sound or flawed. And then when sound focus on how we can get a setup ready that can demonstrate/debunk said ideas.

You see JW? Our interests are actually aligned. It is just that I made a false start here and you can't seem to let go of that.

I am here to serve the interest of humanity JW. I would really love for your support on that.

And although you have gotten every right without the need for any explanation. I think you should reconsider your decision.

Mary B:

--- Quote from: brandnewb on February 26, 2024, 09:48:51 AM ---OK JW so it was you.

Sure you can do what ever it is you want. It is your prerogative and you have deserved that!

But one strong mind against another.
You are hurting my cause. and to a smaller extend that of the greater good.

Let me challenge you then in a good way.

I think I can overrule/or at least confirm by now like 70% of statements that are made by people that have already garnered your trust.

I think it would be only fair if we would as a community see how my ideas are either sound or flawed. And then when sound focus on how we can get a setup ready that can demonstrate/debunk said ideas.

You see JW? Our interests are actually aligned. It is just that I made a false start here and you can't seem to let go of that.

I am here to serve the interest of humanity JW. I would really love for your support on that.

And although you have gotten every right without the need for any explanation. I think you should reconsider your decision.

--- End quote ---

There hundreds of years total of experience on this forum... we have seen it all... physics has limits and rules...

brandnewb:
yes indeed, and my stance is that stacking coils will be beneficial as opposed to transitionally spaced coils.

So either in this great database is examples on why to or why NOT to.

But since the search feature has been lacking behind of the users intend I can never know for sure. So then I feel like it is my duty to just keep going to see if this all has any merit.

If my thread is taken out of public notice it feels like what is it we are trying to cover up

Look gang I realize that I am realty sounding ill tempered at the moment. And that is because that is how I feel at the moment.

I so am hoping that this is just all a misunderstanding of the greatest kind.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version