Miscellaneous > Logged in diaries

The moving of topics wouth auther consent

<< < (2/2)

JW:

--- Quote from: brandnewb ---I so am hoping that this is just all a misunderstanding of the greatest kind.

--- End quote ---

Look buddy this isn't Mary Poppins land.

I own the forum and have been building it piece by piece for over 22 years. Im not going to get into what type of user you are. The thing about the iron filings on paper it appears you never read that. You need to find another forum to patronize yourself. so far you have ignored intelligent conversation.

Im going to ban you from posting for 30 days. The other Admins can reverse my decision with no prejudice...

JW

Right now me and TechAdmin are working on some technical issues that are very important. I takes alot to keep this place running, we had a massive complete outage for two weeks not long ago. Although we were lucky the database is in good health so for the next week im putting in 30hrs with our current host, they changed something its not good.

JW:
Today I put in over 5 hours into lets call it server work. I'm very nervous because when Flavio talked to me about our issues there serious. At the end of the day its very frustrating. We have to fix this issue. tomorrow I have to start over again. I have two other projects running as well. Our site is very sophisticated if you get frustrated even then you must be careful. Its amazing we have made it this far.

Once the issue is resolved things are good and you dont have to worry about it. Im just not there yet.

MattM:
Thanks for salvaging the forum, JW and Flavio.

You two don't get a lot of credit I know.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version