Author Topic: The moving of topics wouth auther consent  (Read 704 times)

brandnewb

The moving of topics wouth auther consent
« on: February 26, 2024, 07:58:13 AM »
especially in my case I would have respected some kind of heads up yes?

JW

• Development Manager
  • Super Hero Member Plus
    • Flashsteam.com
Re: The moving of topics wouth auther consent
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2024, 09:16:09 AM »
Hi branubie,

This is a privately owned site, we can do anything at anytime. I was going to do this earlier but the content of your posts are diary's. When other users try to engage you it gos over your head and you keep doing your dictations. when you are on the open forum your making content that does not fit. And are crowding the open forum. ALL the other users have proven themselves. You have not. when you post on the open forum we expect you to not do what your doing and crowding the main page. Sorry.

JW

brandnewb

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2024, 09:48:51 AM »
OK JW so it was you.

Sure you can do what ever it is you want. It is your prerogative and you have deserved that!

But one strong mind against another.
You are hurting my cause. and to a smaller extend that of the greater good.

Let me challenge you then in a good way.

I think I can overrule/or at least confirm by now like 70% of statements that are made by people that have already garnered your trust.

I think it would be only fair if we would as a community see how my ideas are either sound or flawed. And then when sound focus on how we can get a setup ready that can demonstrate/debunk said ideas.

You see JW? Our interests are actually aligned. It is just that I made a false start here and you can't seem to let go of that.

I am here to serve the interest of humanity JW. I would really love for your support on that.

And although you have gotten every right without the need for any explanation. I think you should reconsider your decision.

Mary B

• Administrator
  • SuperHero Member
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2024, 10:48:29 AM »
OK JW so it was you.

Sure you can do what ever it is you want. It is your prerogative and you have deserved that!

But one strong mind against another.
You are hurting my cause. and to a smaller extend that of the greater good.

Let me challenge you then in a good way.

I think I can overrule/or at least confirm by now like 70% of statements that are made by people that have already garnered your trust.

I think it would be only fair if we would as a community see how my ideas are either sound or flawed. And then when sound focus on how we can get a setup ready that can demonstrate/debunk said ideas.

You see JW? Our interests are actually aligned. It is just that I made a false start here and you can't seem to let go of that.

I am here to serve the interest of humanity JW. I would really love for your support on that.

And although you have gotten every right without the need for any explanation. I think you should reconsider your decision.

There hundreds of years total of experience on this forum... we have seen it all... physics has limits and rules...

brandnewb

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2024, 11:05:54 AM »
yes indeed, and my stance is that stacking coils will be beneficial as opposed to transitionally spaced coils.

So either in this great database is examples on why to or why NOT to.

But since the search feature has been lacking behind of the users intend I can never know for sure. So then I feel like it is my duty to just keep going to see if this all has any merit.

If my thread is taken out of public notice it feels like what is it we are trying to cover up

Look gang I realize that I am realty sounding ill tempered at the moment. And that is because that is how I feel at the moment.

I so am hoping that this is just all a misunderstanding of the greatest kind.

JW

• Development Manager
  • Super Hero Member Plus
    • Flashsteam.com
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2024, 03:10:20 PM »
Quote from: brandnewb
I so am hoping that this is just all a misunderstanding of the greatest kind.

Look buddy this isn't Mary Poppins land.

I own the forum and have been building it piece by piece for over 22 years. Im not going to get into what type of user you are. The thing about the iron filings on paper it appears you never read that. You need to find another forum to patronize yourself. so far you have ignored intelligent conversation.

Im going to ban you from posting for 30 days. The other Admins can reverse my decision with no prejudice...

JW

Right now me and TechAdmin are working on some technical issues that are very important. I takes alot to keep this place running, we had a massive complete outage for two weeks not long ago. Although we were lucky the database is in good health so for the next week im putting in 30hrs with our current host, they changed something its not good.

JW

• Development Manager
  • Super Hero Member Plus
    • Flashsteam.com
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2024, 05:38:57 PM »
Today I put in over 5 hours into lets call it server work. I'm very nervous because when Flavio talked to me about our issues there serious. At the end of the day its very frustrating. We have to fix this issue. tomorrow I have to start over again. I have two other projects running as well. Our site is very sophisticated if you get frustrated even then you must be careful. Its amazing we have made it this far.

Once the issue is resolved things are good and you dont have to worry about it. Im just not there yet.

MattM

« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2024, 06:45:21 AM »
Thanks for salvaging the forum, JW and Flavio.

You two don't get a lot of credit I know.