Author Topic: Axial flux analysis  (Read 765 times)

RodN

Axial flux analysis
« on: April 15, 2007, 08:02:08 PM »
Hi all,

I casually discovered this file searching for a good book about electric motor and alternators.

It is a bachelor thesys, the kind of small research that engineer must do before becoming engineer.

Unfortunately whoever uploaded the file didn't attach the author's name, so the paper begins at page 2 with the dedication "To my daughter, Valeria".

As you can see, it is in Italian. At the moment i do not have enough time to translate it, but you will notice that many tecnical words looks almost the same. If you know spanish, it will be also easier.

It is my intention to traslate it in english as soon as i will have time to do it.

I uploaded it in my files, or you can directly reach it here

http://www.otherpower.com/images/scimages/7525/Motori_Elettrici.pdf

Rodolfo.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 08:02:08 PM by (unknown) »

RodN

Re: Axial flux analysis
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2007, 02:04:06 PM »
Forgot to say:

If someone want a traslation of a specific chapter, just mail me at rodolfo AT e-motioner DOT com

I will start with it.

« Last Edit: April 15, 2007, 02:04:06 PM by RodN »

Flux

• Super Hero Member Plus
Re: Axial flux analysis
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2007, 10:32:37 AM »
Interesting but I can't make much of the Italian.

Few will be able to build any form of slotted axial core, If you want slotted cores then it seems simpler to use radial and standard motor cores.

I shall be interested when you have translated it, but I don't think it is going to throw up anything revolutionary that has not been investigated before.

Flux

« Last Edit: April 16, 2007, 10:32:37 AM by Flux »