Author Topic: MREA who is going?  (Read 8390 times)

ibeweagle

MREA who is going?
« on: May 02, 2010, 10:33:13 PM »
Hello homebrewers how many are going to MREA? in June 18-20th Eagle Energy Solutions will be there were to Met and network or story tell haha will be at campsite #4rv section see ya there cheers Mike and Charlie Johnson

DanB

• Global Moderator
  • SuperHero Member
    • otherpower.com
Re: MREA who is going?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 03:54:15 PM »
We'll be there for sure.  We'll be giving at least two talks there in the workshop tents...  and helping out at a booth with our good friend Jason.  See you there Mike.
If I ever figure out what's in the box then maybe I can think outside of it.

electronbaby

• Windsine.org
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2010, 07:00:58 PM »
Ill be there.
Have Fun!!!  RoyR KB2UHF

nekit

Dans work shop at Energy Fair
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2010, 08:58:48 AM »
Dans the MREA website doesn't have much info on your 3 hr seminar up yet.  I was thinking of enrolling, but was curious what was going to be covered.  Any chance you could give us a brief overview here?

Thanks

DanB

• Global Moderator
  • SuperHero Member
    • otherpower.com
Re: Dans work shop at Energy Fair
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2010, 10:23:51 AM »
Dans the MREA website doesn't have much info on your 3 hr seminar up yet.  I was thinking of enrolling, but was curious what was going to be covered.  Any chance you could give us a brief overview here?

Thanks

It's really just a short thing - 3 hours long, we'll just talk about our experiences, have a slide show - talk about what works, what doesn't, why...  hopefully display a machine or two.  It is limited what you can do in 3 hours!
If I ever figure out what's in the box then maybe I can think outside of it.

watermanhfl

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2010, 09:38:50 PM »
Hi all,
I will be at the fair most of all three days.  Doing one of the bus tours also.  Will seek out Dan B. as I attended one of his early seminars.  10' still flying after 3+ years.  Big into solar PV/SHW and passive now also. Having fun with it all and it is my future retirement plan. Low$ for utilities.
Ant
10' axial on 50' tilt-up.  3.4k solar grid tied. Upstate NY