Author Topic: Missing Nickel iron battery research  (Read 1834 times)

isoutar

Missing Nickel iron battery research
« on: May 20, 2010, 01:53:26 AM »
It is strange but my post on experiences with Nickel Iron batteries have been removed.

You can see my experimental house with nickel iron storage on the website below.   At the University of Victoria we are doing some leading edge research with NiFe batteries and magnetism.   This magnetic work is by Dr Robert O'Brien.

Any reason my posting got wiped?

Here is the site showing the experimental installation ...

Ian Soutar
University of Victoria
« Last Edit: May 20, 2010, 02:21:27 PM by kurt »

jlt

Re: Missing Nickel iron battery research
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 08:18:22 AM »
Look in the posting guidelines for the answer.

kurt

• website
Re: Missing Nickel iron battery research
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 02:31:24 PM »
checked the moderation logs tomw removed your post he did so do to the commercial nature of your website. it is not really OK to post a link here to your commercial website were you are selling a bunch of stuff commercially with a little RE story stuck in it especially as your very first post that smells way to much like spam to us. BTW i removed your link in this story as well. if you want to repost a new thread on the subject without the commercial advertising and whatnot that would be fine. mite i suggest you write the story here on this board and use the add photo feature to display your photos you already have hosted on your site here. that would be great love to discuss it with you.

Kurt