Author Topic: 48V Outback Power center (FP2-31) Inverter/Charge controller/breaker boxes/etc  (Read 2480 times)

Mountain Clan

• Oregon Coastal Mountains
Outback Power Center (FP2-31)

FYI: I am not new to this board, and have more than this post in my record. I guess that when the board was upgraded my old posts and status were reset to 0

This unit was used for less than a year then replaced with a higher power unit when the power system was upgraded.

It has optional goodies, such as a battery/usage meter, MX60 Charge Controller, Mate2 remote display/meter, and Lightning/surge protection all wired up and installed on one frame ready to be bolted up to a wall and put into service

$4800 and willing to deliver within reasonable distance (from Park County) in Colorado. Can ship out of state with payment in full received.

I am not interested in separating the installed units (Charge Controller/Meter/Inverter/etc), so please dont ask.

It is a great 'Plug and Play' solution to getting a real remote Power system for your cabin/RV/workshop/etc.

DO send me a private message/email if you are interested, as I do not check fieldlines every day for responses to this post.

Here are the specs and some info:

48Volt - 6000 watt continuous - 6 kW FLEXpower TWO, Pre-wired AC and DC boxes with 120VAC Bypass, two 175ADC breakers, two FX3048T inverter/chargers, HUB10, RTS, X-240 and surge protector for 120V/240V 60Hz applications

The FLEXpower TWO is ideal for applications with medium sized power requirements such as homes, light commercial or larger back-up power systems. Utilizing a compact design and an easy-to-install mounting plate, the FLEXpower TWO System can be mounted in either a horizontal or vertical orientation to allow installation in more space-limited locations and is designed for a quick installation, saving both time and money.

FLEXpower TWO includes two inverter/chargers, AC and DC wiring boxes, a MATE2, HUB, and Surge Protector with optional kits for charge controllers and DC system monitoring, while maintaining a small system footprint.

The FLEXpower TWO System is also equipped with battery and PV array breakers, an Input-Output-Bypass Assembly, mounting locations for AC GFCI Type B style outlets and additional AC breakers. FLEXpower TWO components carry all of the necessary ETL Certifications allowing for a code compliant installation that saves both time and money while still looking great.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 01:48:54 PM by Mountain Clan »