Author Topic: Bar Stool Rings  (Read 1160 times)

Norm

• Ohio's sharpest corner
Bar Stool Rings
« on: April 21, 2003, 02:54:00 PM »
they each have 2 tubular rings like a steering wheel going to weld flanges on one and bolt about 8 3"x 12" blades on to them. I like those 24"ornamental windmills, but I want something just a little bit bigger like 48" so it'll be ornamental and useful. If I can ever figure out how to get pic's loaded onto here....I don't understand some of these option's we have here yet. I have one pic that I uploaded that I want to delete....someone want to give me a clue?    
« Last Edit: April 21, 2003, 02:54:00 PM by (unknown) »

TomW

• Super Hero Member Plus
No Clue...
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2003, 11:38:36 AM »
But, how about exact directions?

Click on that "your photo uploads" link

In the list of files that should come up when you do that check that little button to the left of the file you want to kill.

Down below is a button that says "Delete selected file" and next to it a checkbox for "Confirm".

Check the Confirm box then click the delete selected file button.

ViolA! its gone.

Not sure why you want to delete the movie star photos in there tho!

Cheers.

TomW

« Last Edit: April 22, 2003, 11:38:36 AM by TomW »

Norm

• Ohio's sharpest corner
Confused Norm
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2003, 07:05:03 AM »
"Best way to contact me is via a comment to one of my diary entries or stories"
....I dunno maybe I'm doing it now or maybe not... anyway you was telling me how to delete a picture it worked I was doing it backward...clicking delete selected file button then checking the confirm box...you see? That's because the button is first. I'm going to go get a haircut now and when I come back and try to find this particular spot to see your reply it may be next week sometime. This is my attempt at humor...my biggest trouble everybody takes me serious when I'm trying to be humorus and vice versus.  Havin' fun! You too!
Norm.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2003, 07:05:03 AM by Norm »

Johnny Cool Pants

Bar Stools
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2003, 01:01:28 AM »
Why am I having flash backs of "Cheers"?  Anyway Norm, a bar stool is is made for supporting weight more than long term high speed friction, so I don't know how the bearings would hold up on a windmill, but they might be just fine.

Interesting thing about barstools, they originated in Barstow, CA (hence the name) in the 1890s after Chief Sitting Bull (by then a celebrity) refused to stand for the duration of the grand opening of the, Barstow Drink & Spin Saloon, true story.

Cliff.

~

« Last Edit: May 28, 2003, 01:01:28 AM by Johnny Cool Pants »