Author Topic: Happy Fourth!  (Read 949 times)

Demetri

Happy Fourth!
« on: July 04, 2003, 11:18:42 PM »
Hey everybody!

Good BBQ

Ice cold cooler fulla pop

An excuse to blow stuff up

Great friends

No cops

No ambulances

Hope everyone's Fourth went as well as mine!

Demetri

« Last Edit: July 04, 2003, 11:18:42 PM by (unknown) »

Andrew

Re: Happy Fourth!
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2003, 09:59:46 PM »
I went over to a party to get an inverter from a friend. Well, the party was a drag, there were about 16 LITTLE kids there, and a bunch of trekkies. It was alright chatting with the trekkies about how ferengis are greedy, but it was so $%#$ing hot!!!! There was no soda, and the kids just trashed the place. My friend was pissed because he had to clean up. Anyways I dozed off in some conversation about klingons and cats, and woke up to find that I needed to grab the inverter and jet home. Anyways I got home, and hooked it up to my little homemade charge controller/load regulator to find that it worked! I ran fluorescent lights, a fan, and a small green tv off of it!!!! Then my batteries croaked! Theyre on the charger right now, while I'm waiting for &%^*ing silicon solar to ship my &$#%ing solar cells!!!!!! *&%@!!!!! (Its been about a month since I mailed my payment!!!) Its all good. I topped off my 25ah batts with my small panel. I went to sleep at 6 when it had just cooled down, because I didn't sleep for the past 76 hours.
Well it was an amusing 4th.
How was yours?

-Andrew
« Last Edit: July 05, 2003, 09:59:46 PM by Andrew »