Author Topic: busy life  (Read 1362 times)

windtech

busy life
« on: July 20, 2003, 06:40:38 PM »
well I have to admit this year has been crazy so far. On April 11 our house caught fire and had over $30,000.00 damage. None of my current windmill projects got damaged. However I had two sets of blades in my garage ready to go that were destroyed. If you ever had the experience of having to rebuild your house then you can understand the hours and hours of work it takes. No time for hobbies (windmill making). Its now july 20 and we are now living home again. Hopefully things will get back to normal and I can get back to my addictive intrest in the never ending desire to create free energy.  
« Last Edit: July 20, 2003, 06:40:38 PM by (unknown) »

wdyasq

Fires are a Bi_ch
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2003, 06:56:27 PM »
Sorry to hear about your fire.  I have had one fire and two floods.  I think the greatest loss was the family albums in the fire when I was 16 and two pretty complete technical libraries, one in each flood.

Good luck in getting "back to normal".  Where do you get the free wood for the blades, free bearings, free magnets and free wire to make that "free" energy?

Ron

« Last Edit: July 20, 2003, 06:56:27 PM by wdyasq »
"I like the Honey, but kill the bees"

Andrew

Re: Fires are a Bi_ch
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2003, 01:03:02 AM »
Poorly guarded construction sites are always a goldmine!

(just joking, don't think you could be making windmills in jail...)

-Andrew

« Last Edit: July 21, 2003, 01:03:02 AM by Andrew »

windtech

Re: Fires are a Bi_ch
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2003, 09:11:05 PM »
well ok maybe not a 100% free but heres my take on this. I work as a technition at a chrysler dealership. Free parts from scrap bin( still life left in them). Wheel bearings, hundreds of rotors, and a lathe to machine them. Shocks, spindles, knuckles anything automotive. My dad has 150 acres of woods where I get all the wood I need. I guess my dutch heritage allows me to visit the local motor rewind shop and dig in the scrap for left over rewind wire. pack rat special. Any way I guess we all have our resources. I just enjoy the challange making energy with the least amount of investment. It sure beats making payments on fuel guzzling boats an suv to pull it a days wages to fill the tank. Well enough of this  
« Last Edit: July 21, 2003, 09:11:05 PM by windtech »

Windnutone

Re: busy life
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2003, 08:04:00 PM »
  I feel for you on that Fire. Our's : 52,380.Total ..... and had to fight them for

every penny , .... I cringe everytime I hear their jingle on the TUBE (Like a

Good -------- ----- ---- is there. It's so nice to be home again . Love making these gens on the cheap  ..... home away from home is our local scrap yard.I panick every time I hear the OLD MAN is going to shut it down! Ha. Take care ..... Windnutone
« Last Edit: August 04, 2003, 08:04:00 PM by Windnutone »