Author Topic: Hillbilly from Dogpatch  (Read 818 times)

guitarzan

Hillbilly from Dogpatch
« on: August 16, 2003, 09:36:22 AM »
Just wanted to say Howdy. I'm new here. Fixin' to move into a tipi in the middle of the Ozark Mtn deerwoods, and want to supply it with solar panel electricity. While doing research on solar panels I came across this website. I havent laughed so hard, or learned so much in ten years. I never expected to find a hillbilly alt. energy website. I completely relate to ya'll. Anyway, i have no idea what solar panels are all about, we just used oil lamps till we got on the grid. Now I'm getting back off the grid. Big Brother can kiss my a$$. Society is going to fail someday soon, and all those freaks in New York and L.A. are gonna come flocking to ppl like us so they wont starve to death. Personally, I cant wait to watch them skin their first deer. But I need ya'll to teach me how to power the lights up in my tipi so I can see them doing it. I'm going to sit back underneath my flashing neon solar panel lights and look down my nose at the dirty city folk learning how to gather firewood. Cheers ya'll, this is the best website Ive seen in 10 years of surfing.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2003, 09:36:22 AM by (unknown) »