Author Topic: recent activity  (Read 808 times)

rottingspinalcord

recent activity
« on: April 03, 2006, 12:18:41 AM »
lately i have done some hard work involving RE. i made another 2v PM genny outta a metal fanblade and a printer motor. it works pretty nice. I have also been working on turning all of my chaotic loose panels and turning them into an organized setup. which has been working well, i got my 6ft diamater ebay genny setup today. it makes like 14v in a medium breese. i have that charging up a marine battery i found that is 2 years old and still holds 4v of charge. hopefully it will come back to life. the other day i had my room battery charged up to 13v when i got home i was very suprised and half scared it would blow up. i also made a new speaker setup and the funny thing is that i have so many huge speakers it picks up raidowaves from like all over the world and has a white noise thing goin on its kinda cool with the lights off @ 4 in the morning. thinned out my raddishes and have 2 nice tomato sprouts already. got lettuce growin small already aswell. looks like im gunna have a productive season.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2006, 12:18:41 AM by (unknown) »