Author Topic: Boone Pickets and his plan  (Read 5525 times)

12AX7

Boone Pickets and his plan
« on: March 08, 2009, 06:28:57 AM »
I've seen a few of his ads on tv and heard a few comments about him on the radio.

He as a site at http://www.pickensplan.com/act/

Just wondering if anyone has check it out, or has heard anything?

ax7

Mark

« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 06:28:57 AM by (unknown) »

TomW

• Super Hero Member Plus
Re: Boone Pickets and his plan
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2009, 06:22:53 AM »
Hehe, look deeper. It is a shell game. Get a "wind corridor" then slip a natural gas pipeline in after he gets the right of way.

Its just another rich jerk trying to get richer using the latest fear in America. Or not. And he sure seems to be dumping a lot of bucks into pimping his "plan".

Just my opinion after looking in to it awhile back.

Tom

« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 06:22:53 AM by TomW »

halfcrazy

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2009, 06:29:31 AM »
I heard the same thing as Tom.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 06:29:31 AM by halfcrazy »

windstuffnow

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2009, 08:07:16 AM »
Tom's right, it's just a smoke screen for the rich.   Just consider the money being put into the project, as well as the money to upgrade the grid to the "Smart Grid".   This is enough money to put solar and wind on every home in the US, a one time cost that would supply our needs for 30 years or more ( with no electric bills )... their plan has us enslaved and strapped to paying 2 or 3 times what we pay now along with the hidden "carbon tax" .  

This depression has been very well orcestrated to create a "Crisis" that will move thier agenda forward.  Everytime they say "Crisis" or "Terrorism" you can bet it will cost you... not just in money but your freedom as well.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 08:07:16 AM by windstuffnow »
Windstuff Ed

jimjjnn

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2009, 09:37:03 AM »
Tom

I believe you are correct.

He is pushing for Natural Gas among other things.

The fact that we are importing large amounts of CNG from the same suppliers that are holding us hostage now with their oil is not a good way to go.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 09:37:03 AM by jimjjnn »

thirteen

• Single going totally off grid 1,1, 2013
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2009, 11:24:06 AM »
looking into his plan on wind sounds good but you also will need to have a back up for the suppling of power. So a naturel gasline sounds like a good idea for someones way to line there pockets.  Greed drives alot of people to do many great things.

But there is always a price to pay somewhere. How will these things be developed and what part of our planet's eco system will suffer.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 11:24:06 AM by thirteen »
MntMnROY 13

g reif

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2009, 12:22:06 PM »
he already owns lots of NG distrabution so he stands to make mint, one small known area is after he put up the wires for the electic he then owns rights to put water lines in that coradoor of the electric lines and plans on drilling hughe wells by the wind towers to send water to huston and make a mint on the waater.

he tried to put water line in before but could never get permits for putting lines in, but by putting in the electic lines he automatic gets the rights to put in water, NG or any other piping he wants.

he's no dumby....money comes first

« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 12:22:06 PM by g reif »

electrondady1

• SuperHero Member
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2009, 05:59:27 PM »
yikes !

"a new energy army"

now that doesn't sound good.

those s.o.b. bankers have put the whole world into a tail spin.

you fellas keep an eye on that guy!

sounds like he's trying to tilt the board.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 05:59:27 PM by electrondady1 »

bob g

• 8.8kwatt idi diesel thermal conversion unit
    • microcogen.info
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2009, 12:06:09 AM »
story goes he has bought up vast tracts of water rights in west texas as well

and has plans to pipe the water to houston or someother metro area over the same

corridor that the new power lines run through,, or somesuch

west texas needs their water right where it is at, pump it out and pipe it across the state and that land will be near useless to anyone but the likes of tboone

probably a lot more to the story than what meets the eye

bob g

« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 12:06:09 AM by bob g »
research and development of a S195 changfa based trigenerator, modified
large frame automotive alternators for high output/high efficiency project X alternator for 24, 48 and higher voltages, and related cogen components.
www.microcogen.info and a SOMRAD member

BigBreaker

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2009, 10:21:08 AM »
Pickens plan, as I understand it, has the US greatly increasing wind generation in the mid-west and running the power to the coasts via a new high voltage DC grid.  This is combined with a switch away from gasoline (petrol) to natural gas fuel for vehicles.  Wind energy would reduce our NG needs for electrical generation and that creates some of the supply capacity for CNG based transportation.

So your car would have a CNG tank like certain fleet cars and city buses.  I think he also contemplates the cars having a plug-in hybrid setup for short trip efficiency.  Each house would have an NG (co)generator hung off the utility pipes for peak/backup power and also a gas compressor to recharge the vehicle CNG tank.

Wind energy, especially on this scale, would be pretty cost efficient. similar to coal.  The new grid would cost money and would involve rights of way that runs the risk of being abusive.  That said industry and big parts of our residential/commercial sector do not have room for on-site solar panels or wind turbines.  Also wind and solar are region specific.

I think it makes sense to have solar in the desert, wind turbines on the plains and HVDC lines into cities and factories.  CNG is a practical transportation fuel alternative to gasoline and we have a lot of it in the US and gulf.

Coal is really awful stuff for the environment even excepting the CO2 argument - mercury, arsenic, sulfur compounds, uranium - it all goes up and out the stack.  Scrubbers can't get everything.  Oil based fuels like gasoline and diesel aren't perfectly clean either but the supply is the bigger issue.

US oil is largely imported from Canada but it is a global market.  Canada will sell their oil to the highest bidder modulo transportation costs.  So that brings us to OPEC who sets the price and they are not a friend of the US.  Politically it would be great to give OPEC the Bronx cheer.  We spend a lot of military, political and financial resources messing around in the Middle East.  IMHO it would be better to avoid their product and starve them out.  We spend a lot of money in the US making sure the product is available - we could spend that same amount on an alternative and be cash neutral.  $40 a barrel oil is already having a huge impact in the Persian Gulf.  Imagine $20 a barrel oil...

I agree that the plan could get hijacked by profiteers but I'd rather put that money in the hands of T. Boone Pickens than Iran, Chavez and Saudi Arabia.

« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 10:21:08 AM by BigBreaker »

Ungrounded Lightning Rod

• SuperHero Member
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2009, 02:27:33 PM »
So why did they sell their water rights?

I smell a second dustbowl coming.  (Goes with "The Greater Depression" I guess.)

« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 02:27:33 PM by Ungrounded Lightning Rod »

12AX7

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2009, 05:13:16 PM »
The first time I heard Boone Pickets, I thought "this is a good thing".

But the more I heard his talks/speeches it sounded more like his pushing of NG was as strong as his support for wind energy.  Of course he spoke of the need to improve the transmission lines along with the windmills,  I didn't put 2 and 2 together that he is planing to use the right away to transport water as well as "his" natural gas lines.

Other than Al Gore, I've not heard of anyone else stepping forward in (nationally) support of wind-energy.   Sometimes life forces one to keep strange bedfellows.

Being in the mid-west I don't care for the idea of piping great lakes waters to the dry south-west.  No more than I would expect the south-west to ship us warm weather (but it would be nice if they could/would!)

I hope he isn't planning on dipping into the bail-out package!  

If he, over-all does good for the USA, I would have no problem if he makes a FAIR profit from his efforts.  Stress again the word FAIR.

Mark

« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 05:13:16 PM by 12AX7 »

TomW

• Super Hero Member Plus
Decentralization...
« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2009, 06:11:14 PM »
The problem with all these Big Plans is the very fact that we need to decentralize our energy production. More pipes and more generation feeding the communal tit is just not the answer to either sustainability or security.

Of course as long as the Daddy Warbucks types see a possibility of profit they will push for bigger conduits feeding that tit.

Smart Grid is another layer of profit potential so you see the ads a lot.

Many of these ideas may be a crutch to the future but none of them are the answer.

Just my opinion.

Tom

« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 06:11:14 PM by TomW »

windstuffnow

Re: Decentralization...
« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2009, 06:46:01 PM »
There is quite a bit more to the smart grid than they would like you to know.   Why do you suppose it's smart?

http://www.infowars.com/smart-grid-government-spying-targets-rural-america/

« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 06:46:01 PM by windstuffnow »
Windstuff Ed

vawtman

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2009, 06:52:25 PM »
Hi Mark

We could sell him the water all we would have to do is close a valve slightly to drive up the price for him like they do with gas. I think

Mark(wi)

« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 06:52:25 PM by vawtman »

wdyasq

« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2009, 07:40:44 PM »
I wondered how long it would take until someone brought up the water connection. Folks can't live without something to drink.

T. Boone bought up a lot of water rights in the Panhandle of Texas. To capitalize on this he needs to get the water to a major metropolitan area. "Eminent Domain" laws in the state of Texas do not allow the condemnation of land for waterline Right of Ways. They do allow the condemnation of land for energy transportation ROWs. There are enough natural gas pipelines to transport large amounts of energy. There are few electrical lines tying the plains to the metro area.

Now, "IF" one owned a right of way to provide electricity to a metro area they might lease part of the right of way to place a large waterline. "IF" the one needing the ROW for the waterline happened to own the ROW for the power lines, my bet would be on that side of the table.

On another note, I hear T. Boone has failed to pay his royalties for wind power production in the panhandle. I have little doubt he will have enough control of the project for his needs. Politicians seem to be a necessary expenditure for large business. Businesses pass any expense to the consumer or, they fail to stay in business.

Ron

« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 07:40:44 PM by wdyasq »
"I like the Honey, but kill the bees"

12AX7

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2009, 08:23:41 PM »
All this Doom and Gloom,  but no one has suggestions or a "positive plan"?

I know it's too early to pull the blankets up over my head and give up.

I've heard if your not part of the answer your part of the problem.  I'm afraid that I must be part of the problem, hoping that can be changed!

Yeah Mark!   I'm sure we can work out some kinda fair trade exchange!

Mark

this world needs more analog and less digital!

12ax7

« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 08:23:41 PM by 12AX7 »

windstuffnow

« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2009, 09:25:00 PM »
Glenn Beck 5pm Friday 13th FoxNews Channel for answers.   There will be viewing parties all accross the nation.  "We are not alone".  5pm everyday for his normal show.  It is the most watched program in the 5 oclock slot.

There will also be tax protests nationwide on April 15th.

The first ammendment states: If money is wanted by rulers who have in any mannor oppressed the people thay may retain it until their grievances are redressed and thus peaceably procure relief, without trusting to dispised petitions or disturbing the public tranquility.

Once everyone wakes up and realizes we don't need them, they will realize they need us.  

« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 09:25:00 PM by windstuffnow »
Windstuff Ed

brokengun

Re: Decentralization...
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2009, 10:24:04 PM »
I don't know about that... The main goal here is to just use energy more efficiently. The way the grid is setup and the determination of a Kilowatt hour is just a rough estimate. This would make the price go up and down throughout the day depending on the demand and supply.... like most things are figured. Making your appliances "smart," doesn't mean they're giving up your personal information. It just means that they will do the dishes when electricity is cheaper. Yes, it's a network... but I don't think it's nearly as scary as some people are making it out to be.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 10:24:04 PM by brokengun »

zap

• There's an app for that
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2009, 11:03:00 PM »
"So why did they sell their water rights?"

$$$ ka ching $$$

« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 11:03:00 PM by zap »

12AX7

« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2009, 11:17:14 PM »
L

I was just wondering if B. Pickets plan was better than the current one.  Of which we don't have.

Now, I'll drop this lunker..  thinking it's gonna ruffle some feathers here.

I think we (the USA) needs national health care.   Yes I pay taxes, and I pay Plenty for heath insurance.  I also pay PLENTY for medical bills.  

So do most everyone I know.   I'm betting that the tax increase for national health care would be less than what most of us are paying now for health care!

Yes, I've heard the horror stories of people in Canada waiting for a couple of years for knee replacement and such....  But here, if someone doesn't have insurance they will "never" get their knee replaced...  or whatever..

There...  I said it!   L

but anyhow,   It was "wind energy" and it's support I was asking about.

Mark

« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 11:17:14 PM by 12AX7 »

bob g

• 8.8kwatt idi diesel thermal conversion unit
    • microcogen.info
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2009, 12:17:35 AM »
i figure it this way, "one leads by example"

(now if i can just live that way) :)

personally i don't see a huge investment in more centralization of the grid as being the answer.

it really is no different than the interstate system around large metro area's, they expand lanes to improve traffic flow only to move the problem somewhere else

that is often times less able to handle the problem than the first place that they tried to correct.

basically if you provide as Tom points out quite bluntly a "tit" for the public to suckle from they will congregate their and in short order things get worse than they were before,, its the law of unforeseen circumstances" at work.

if times get much worse than they are now we will see folks leaving the metro area's, and getting back to the land. in doing so many will either choose or be forced to use alternate means of power and of course be forced to conserve.

there will be more windgenerators put up (small scale home units) and the like,

everytime one goes up it spurs the imagination of perhaps 7 other people into at least thinking that "hey maybe i can do that too"

we need more rugged individualism, more self sufficiency, its innate in all of us

part of our dna going back to our caveman roots. it is what this country was built on, and getting away from that mindset places us on the course which becomes the slippery slope we have found ourselves in.

the answer is not more government control, more bailouts, more stimulus packages, state run health care, or any of that.

government doesn't make a single dollar that it either hasn't taxed out of its citizens or printed on a press. all one has to do is remember what it is like to go to the DMV to see our government at its finest.

the government needs to work on perfecting what it is in place to do constitutionally, provide defense, take care of retired folks (social security, keep collecting the tax and keep their grubby mits off of it) and very few other things. once they have proven themselves capable of doing those jobs then maybe they can be allowed to talk about socializing medicine and all manner of other crap.

yes i could benefit from state health care, i need a very expensive spinal surgury, my wife may at some point need an organ transplant, and my 15yo daughter will be getting her gall bladder removed later this month. we will cope with those expenses as best we can thank you very much!

if we give up rights to the government, or pickens with water rights, wind power or whatever, the day will come we will not be allowed to fly a windgen because they will own the wind rights! laugh now, but mark my words that day will come.

the plains have good wind resources, folks want cheaper power let them move out on the plains and harvest it for their own use. its the natural thing to do, no different than primative nomadic man moving to where the hunting is best, or the farming is best or the climate is most agreeable.

otherwise we will all be forced to live in cities one day, won't be any way to live out in the country, you won't have any water rights, you won't have any wind rights, and likely won't have rights to solar gains either by the time some crackpot pseudo scientist comes up with some global climate change associated with solar panels shading the ground or the reflection from those panels altering the convergence zone's or the path of the jet stream.

seem off the wall? maybe

but so was global cooling and the impending iceage in the 70's, global warming of the 90's and now global climate change.

those that stand to make millions if not billions have the wherewithall to buy whatever science they need, whatever politicians they need, and whatever rights they need to assure that they make not only those millions but a return on investment for all that invest in their ventures.

you can be assured that they have armies of atty's, scientist's, stratagist's and

other less than savory folks working 24/7/365 on ways to attain those goals.

we on the other hand are individuals that can lead by example, one man/one windgen

and maybe 7 others will come to see the light of possibility, maybe of those 7 a couple will build a gen of their own which will beget 14 more...

that is the only power we have that the wealthy do not have, we can either be persistant or give in and have what they allow us to have.

rant over

bob g

« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 12:17:35 AM by bob g »
research and development of a S195 changfa based trigenerator, modified
large frame automotive alternators for high output/high efficiency project X alternator for 24, 48 and higher voltages, and related cogen components.
www.microcogen.info and a SOMRAD member

hvirtane

• About Solar Cooking
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2009, 05:03:18 AM »
I think that it is a very bad idea to start selling water rights.

I agree with them, who think that it is the time to consider making your own power, not let it to be done by big companies.

In many areas one wind machine assisted by a steam engine generator and a battery setup, can make you energy independent.

Steam engines are not the most fuel efficient machines, but the big advantage is that you can use almost any kind of burning fuel, wood, biogas... And they are easy to make in almost any metal workshop.

- hv

« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 05:03:18 AM by hvirtane »

TomW

• Super Hero Member Plus
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2009, 05:44:08 AM »

All this Doom and Gloom,  but no one has suggestions or a "positive plan"?

Uh, well. I thought I offered a framework of a plan when I suggested decentralization earlier in this thread.

Some folks only read what they want I guess?

We are working towards that ourselves here on the farm. It starts with the basics. Food, Shelter and Energy are all part of it. It is not the easy path or the cheap path but for us it is the only path we can walk with our heads up.

It is time to get America back from the Corporations and their lackey politicians. In other words it is time for the government to fear the people rather than people fearing the government.

Again, just my opinion.

Tom

« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 05:44:08 AM by TomW »

DamonHD

• Administrator
  • Super Hero Member Plus
    • Earth Notes
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2009, 07:51:08 AM »
Hey, not just America!  B^>

Time for us all to stop wasting valuable resources and kidding ourselves that more and bigger is always better.

Sometimes there is fun to be had in frugality.

Rgds

Damon

« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 07:51:08 AM by DamonHD »
Podcast: https://www.earth.org.uk/SECTION_podcast.html

@DamonHD@mastodon.social

windstuffnow

« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2009, 08:42:02 AM »
  We need non-profit health care.  Nationalizing health care will turn everyone into a statistic, Health care for profit has simply turned everyone into a dollar value.

As it stands right now I don't know if the diagnosis is based on my personal health, the doctors boat payment or the hospitals budget.  A sergery would benifit them better where maybe a $10 pill will actually cure the problem.  

Nationalizing health care will simply make "whats good for one good for another".  If you notice there are alot of governmental "ooops" offered after the fact.  In this case I believe their diagnosis would benift them more than me based on my age or ability to serve as a productive human for them.  Alot more people will die with this system.

Non- profit health care, will provide personal care as well as monitor the hospital costs and billing.   Keeping the overbilling, double billing, $20 asprins, self administering fees in check.   There is no monitoring system in place right now and there is more than one price for similar ailments.

There was a doctor in the news the other day that decided to charge $79 per month for people uninsured.  You could come in for check ups as many times as needed all for one price.  He has several locations around the US, the government is trying to shut him down because of this.

You wanted "Change", be careful what you wish for... you might just get it....

« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 08:42:02 AM by windstuffnow »
Windstuff Ed

TomW

• Super Hero Member Plus
Topic Drift Beware...
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2009, 09:10:48 AM »
Ed;

All good points!

Perhaps Yellowstone will blow its top or a gamma ray burst nearby in the galaxy will create a far reduced need for any of what some think of as "important"? My prediction is something major will impact us around December 21, 2012.

Humans have simply outgrown their environment and its ability to support them. The net result will be the same as any species that overpopulates its range. Or not?

More gloom and doom but we sure have all the symptoms.

Where is that shovel, I never used those Y2K supplies and equipment!

Back to my cave.

Tom

« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 09:10:48 AM by TomW »

electrondady1

• SuperHero Member
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2009, 12:58:13 PM »
this thread is getting me kind of jumpy !!

when people start talking about pumping  water out of the great lakes,

right away i start getting real mad and even start thinking about weapons .

you have the right to do what you like with lake Michigan.

dam it up, pump it dry, destroy it like the Mississippi, whatever!

but i live beside lake Huron and it's sacred to me.

somewhere along the line, America gave corporations the same rights as a human being

this was a big mistake.

i think that is were things started to go really wrong.

they got so big so fast and beyond control.

i don't like to put any more pressure on you yanks right now,

what with all the trillions of dollars being stolen from you children.  

but you need to fix that,right away!

the future of the whole world is at stake.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 12:58:13 PM by electrondady1 »

windstuffnow

Re: Topic Drift Beware...
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2009, 01:48:00 PM »
I think your right... 2012 seems to be the date where all predictions from many different sources all end up.  Maybe the elitists are stealing our money to build a craft to get the heck out of Dodge....  

« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 01:48:00 PM by windstuffnow »
Windstuff Ed

electrondady1

• SuperHero Member
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2009, 04:17:06 PM »

my credability may be SHOT,

but i just wanted to add,

i feel the money, that your government,(and mine) is giving the corporations on your behalf ,should give us, the citizens,a say,

on what sort of activity these very same corporations take part in.

and how they conduct themselves.

i don't know the mechanism for it to take place but shouldn't  the citizens,

being the ultimate source of the bail out money and there fore in charge

have a controlling interest in some of  these very large corporations.?

there is an old saying that money talks and b.s. walks.

it's the citezens money it should buy a seat at the board of directors table.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 04:17:06 PM by electrondady1 »

windstuffnow

« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2009, 06:45:38 PM »
Your absolutely right, we should have a say...but they believe they are better authorities on how to spend our money than we are.  Or is it... they know we wouldn't let them spend the money on frivilous BS so they hide what their doing from us.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 06:45:38 PM by windstuffnow »
Windstuff Ed

windstuffnow

« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2009, 07:12:07 PM »
Here is some lite reading for anyone interested...

As a reminder, you may pass this digital version along to friends,

family, co-workers, customers, and others that can help us take

back America... in fact, we encourage it!

Email it, post it in forums, on blogs, link it on your website...

JUST GET THE WORD OUT! Enough talk already, click the link below

to download the latest issues of Republic Magazine.

REPUBLIC MAGAZINE ISSUE #13(The Big Pharma Plague)

http://www.republicmagazine.com/magazines/Republic-Magazine13.pdf

REPUBLIC MAGAZINE ISSUE #11(The Dark Hand of History)

http://www.republicmagazine.com/magazines/Republic-Magazine11.pdf

REPUBLIC MAGAZINE ISSUE #10(Grand Theft America)

http://www.republicmagazine.com/magazines/Republic-Magazine10.pdf

REPUBLIC MAGAZINE ISSUE #9 SPECIAL EDITION (Common Sense:Revisited)

http://www.republicmagazine.com/magazines/Republic-Magazine9.pdf

REPUBLIC MAGAZINE ISSUE #8(Lesser of 2 Evils)

http://www.republicmagazine.com/magazines/Republic-Magazine8.pdf

REPUBLIC MAGAZINE ISSUE #7(A Blueprint to Restore America)

http://www.republicmagazine.com/magazines/Republic-Magazine7.pdf

REPUBLIC MAGAZINE ISSUE #6

http://www.republicmagazine.com/magazines/Republic-Magazine6.pdf

REPUBLIC MAGAZINE ISSUE #5

http://www.republicmagazine.com/magazines/Republic-Magazine5.pdf

REPUBLIC MAGAZINE ISSUE #4

http://www.republicmagazine.com/magazines/Republic-Magazine4.pdf

REPUBLIC MAGAZINE ISSUE #3

http://www.republicmagazine.com/magazines/Republic-Magazine3.pdf

REPUBLIC MAGAZINE ISSUE #2

http://www.republicmagazine.com/magazines/Republic-Magazine2.pdf

REPUBLIC MAGAZINE ISSUE #1

http://www.republicmagazine.com/magazines/Republic-Magazine.pdf

You can order a print subscription or copies to pass out at:

http://www.republicmagazine.com  We would appreciate your support!

If you like our magazine, please support us by subscribing or

ordering copies to pass out to others.

http://www.republicmagazine.com/

Let's work together to Restore this Great REPUBLIC!

George Shepherd

Publisher - Republic Magazine

P.S. As a reminder, if you haven't already ordered your printed

copies, we are printing a limited amount of "Activist" copies

that are full color, glossy and pack a punch! We would appreciate

your help in supporting what we do. You can order yours by

clicking the link: http://www.republicmagazine.com/

« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 07:12:07 PM by windstuffnow »
Windstuff Ed

electrondady1

• SuperHero Member
« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2009, 07:20:36 PM »
gee this stuff has really got me ticked off.

i never heard about this pickens guy before a few months ago

it was all supposed to be great and he was supposed to be pointing the way forward .

but if what he is dong is crooked then take the controlling interest the u.s. citizens should have in these huge banks and stop his plans.

use one corporation against another.

and get them under control.

there has never been a time or opportunity like this before when the people had the

reins.

don't be afraid.

America  did something really cool back on November 4th and as a result got  the good will of people all around the world.

so the iron is hot

now is the time.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 07:20:36 PM by electrondady1 »