Author Topic: steam poop tube generator  (Read 1333 times)

mytaxman

steam poop tube generator
« on: May 21, 2007, 01:05:20 AM »
I have been toying with an idea for a steam operated generator utilizing a magnet inside of a sealed tube with coils around same.  The tube would contain a cylinder magnet aproximating the boor of the tube. At the tube end would be relief holes. At the bottom of the cylinder a catch.  The magnet would be pushed up the tube to the relief valve and would then fall again.  heat might cause a problem but from what i have read ceramic magnets might fill the bill maybe put an oposit poll magnet at either end of the tube to avoid smashes.  Might use multiple tubes like a caliope organ.  I imagine a very large magnet could be used in the tube.  and maybe some very thick coils to grab that extra energy.  Corn or pellet fed burner to take advantage of our cheapest renewable resource in the south growing things.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 01:05:20 AM by (unknown) »

shagy

Re: steam poop tube generator
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2007, 07:46:56 PM »
im not a plumber so maybe i shouldn't reply to this but some of the reason for the vent is that you don't get sewer gas in the house. if you restrict the free flow of the gas it may back up into the house.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 07:46:56 PM by shagy »