Author Topic: Wind Machines from Junk - att: Mr Warlockwarrior82  (Read 1152 times)

JF

Wind Machines from Junk - att: Mr Warlockwarrior82
« on: July 05, 2007, 07:32:37 AM »
Dear Mr Warlockwarrior82 - other new friends & colleagues - & older and more experienced colleagues

Yes it is possible to make wind machines out of so-called waste junk [or trash] material. You will of course not obtain the great power of some of the designs & models made by many - often more experienced colleagues.

However do not be discouraged - kindly write your postal [smail-mail] address - & I will send you all the required information and drawings - of "how to build an electrical-generating wind machine from an old washing machine" in an envelope.

With greetings & best wishes to all - JF

PS: I could not place this comment as an addition to Mr Warlockwarrior82's original posting - therefore the independent post

That thread is completely open to comments don't see the need for another post it just makes clutter and difficulties tracking threads. This is the second time in about a week you have done this new thread as a reply to another thread thing mister JF. I left the post here but comments are disabled. Again, to encourage you to do it right. It probably won't work, but I keep trying...

« Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 07:32:37 AM by (unknown) »