Author Topic: Can anyone help please?  (Read 1048 times)

Mjohns0469

Can anyone help please?
« on: November 10, 2007, 08:27:47 AM »
My life has changed in the past few months.  I have a friend who is in Iraq with the army.  He has been involved with some local villages and has been sending me back pictures.  With my fellow employees I have been sending supplies to the schools in some of these small villages.  My whole life I have known that other countries needed help but I didn't really care.  As I see these pictures and I see how people are living, no running water, no electricity, barley any shelter it saddens me because I start to think about how I take everything for granted.  Over the past few months I've started to realize that I need to help others who don't have anything.  I've been researching ideas and agencies that I can donate money to and as I continue to look, I can't find anything I want to donate to.  I've come up with a solution and an Idea.  I would like to donate Used/homemade power solutions to areas where there is no power, now this would not be used to power individual homes, instead it would be used to pump water from wells, power schools in the area, and even power Hospitals or clinics where keeps medicines cold could mean the difference between life and death.  I am not asking anyone on here to donate equipment or money all I am asking for are ideas on ways to create some low cost solutions.  You're welcome to e-mail me at MJ5532714092@yahoo.com.   Thank you for your time.

This is really not the forum for these type posts.  I left it for now but please do not repeat.
Diaries are the best place for these "help me save the world" posts because they are more about what you want to do than the purpose of this board. Especially since you apparently joined to ask for help this very day. Comments disabled. TW

« Last Edit: November 10, 2007, 08:27:47 AM by (unknown) »