Author Topic: Perepiteia Generator Could Rewrite the Laws of Physics  (Read 969 times)

saxon68

Perepiteia Generator Could Rewrite the Laws of Physics
« on: February 14, 2008, 08:34:43 AM »
Thane Heins has created an unbelievable invention that could challenge the laws of physics with his Perepiteia generator that uses "Regenerative Acceleration" to power an all-electric car.

The 46-year-old Ottawa-area native inventor has demonstrated the Perepiteia Generator to a number of Labs and Universities across North America, including the University of Virginia, Michigan State University, the University of Toronto and Queens University and MIT.

He has learned to deal with skepticism of his invention which he claims does not require charging from the grid and requires no gasoline, and researchers are at a loss to explain how it creates acceleration. MIT professor Markus Zahn is genuinely stumped at how it works. "It's an unusual phenomena I wouldn't have predicted in advance. But I saw it. It's real. Now I'm just trying to figure it out."

Grant Rowe

www.worldofrenewables.com

www.renewableenergyjobs.net

**COUGH**BULL$#|+**COUGH OVERUNITY **COUGH

« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 08:34:43 AM by (unknown) »

Old F

Re: Perepiteia Generator
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 06:32:56 AM »
Is it me or do I smell snake oil : (

This thing wont come even close to the net energy of just one can of OLD F power Beans  

And the beans would smell better!

Old F

« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 06:32:56 AM by Old F »
Having so much fun it should be illegal