Author Topic: pmg rotors(overunity unacceptable )  (Read 1188 times)

johnbfl

pmg rotors(overunity unacceptable )
« on: May 23, 2008, 08:52:30 PM »
i did an experiment taking 5.5 hp blower which its plate says 11amps 115 volts 60 hz i made a device that catches the forced air which is connected directly to the center of a 2.5 foot axle on each end i connected a 25lb weight the blower spun the axle and the weights at about 1000 rpm. i plan on putting 12 inch pmg on each end of the axle I'm not using brake rotors  im using 1/2 inch cold steel plate and 1x2 x3/4 n50 mags which weighs out about the same as my sons weights. also this axle has no bearings just a little veg oil spinning on plastic and the axle spins that fast smoothly. I have been reading posts on this forum since Jan. the info I've gotten from all my research here i believe I could possibly get about 70 amps 24 volt system using pmg design from this site w/14 gauge wire i believe i can over come the source 11 amps please flux shoot me down if it makes it to you or any one else for that matter.    
« Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 08:52:30 PM by (unknown) »

zeusmorg

Re: pmg rotors
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 03:19:23 PM »
 I read this post several times and still am really not sure what you're doing, or attempting to do.

Where does the blower come in to play?

Why are you putting PMG's on both ends of an axle?

A steel axle just using plastic bearings will wear them out quite rapidly unless you have some scheme of keeping the lubricant flowing. Use good quality long lasting bearings. You may have a higher initial drag, however they will last longer.

As far as the rest,, no clue. Not enough information for me to even GUESS what you could get...

If you're talking about running this "device" from an electrically powered blower..

forget it, you'll get less electricity out than you put in..period.  

« Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 03:19:23 PM by zeusmorg »

electrondady1

• SuperHero Member
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 04:23:23 PM »
without a photo any comment is a shot in the dark

for some reason i get the image of a horizontal vawt.

but i may be out by 180 deg.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 04:23:23 PM by electrondady1 »

johnbfl

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2008, 05:13:39 PM »
lets say ican get two pm  rotor on each side of the stator so two stators with mag rotors spinning at 1000 rpms using 11amps of electricity i cant produce enough electricity to over come the 11 amps and charge batteries. and another ?understanding the flux field diagram would u be able to stack in essence using half inch steel for the rotor back a magnet on each side of the steel say magnet steel magnet and a stator on each side of center mag rotor w/ stacked mag and single rotor on outside of each stator  
« Last Edit: May 23, 2008, 05:13:39 PM by johnbfl »