Product Reviews > Reviews

-Answers for Mister Nothing To Lose-

(1/3) > >>

Harry Luubovv:
Nothing to lose, I am trying to answer to your questions from the other post here, since I think that post has been buried down somewhat.
First of all, there is a good trick to remembering. Just jot down notes, and read it back once in a while when you have a spare moment of time. Gradually it will sink in for a long time if not forever. This works, this is the way how I leant most of the things that I know. You know, one has to remember-forget-and-remember, five-six or more times, then will have a more permanent memory to certain things. Of course you will still forget too due to age and other reasons, but you will still remember most of the things if you tried it this way, they just sink in Nothing to lose. I have self studied on myself and others on human behaviors and biological matters and I can tell you. But you have got nothing to lose if you tried, right ?
Yes you are right, parallel is twice the amps at original voltage and series is twice the voltage and less amps than that voltage. But the end wattage are always the same.
4 of the 6V batteries can be hooked up in two as a set in series, this is 12V. You take two of these sets and parallel them and still get 12V but doubled amperage.
Yes, you can tap off any voltage you need between batteries. But this is not a good idea if the current being used from the tapped source ir anything significant. It will unbalance the aging process of the different batteries. The best way to do it is to have a voltage reducer to do this. Sometimes they are commercially called "Voltage Equalizer" or "Battery Equalizer". Basically in theory, in this sense yes you are drawing current from that tapped-in set of batteries only. But in practice, when that set of batteries gets a bit lower than the rest because of tapped-off use, the rest of the batteries will try to "Refill" the void in that lower batteries set. So at the end yes, you are kinda drawing juices from all batteries.
I don't understand the question when you said to connect two sets of batteries to one inverter. When you said something like "The invert had another set of wire", I got lost right there. I would have to ask first, where did you connect the first batteries to, on the inverter ?
You wrote :

Batteries are charging at 24v, But each battery separate is only 12V. Will I have fireworks if I connect the POS of both together and the NEG of both together while it is still wired Neg to UPS, POS-NEG, Pos to UPS and charging at 24V.

Yes of course, when sets of batteries hooked up in series, you definitely should not jump the two positive terminals together--NEVER ! ! ! Explosion from high amp batteries such as what you get, are dangerous, flying plastic alone will hurt you, not to mention flying acids ! !
You talked about how a top scientist dies out of negligence. I now tell you what stupid thing I did. Once I tried to turn on a stereo set, nothing I could do were successfully to making it go. I had come to the point where I literally took a screw drive to try to open the back of the set to find the problem. And then, just just then, I just remembered that I DID NOT TURN ON THE POWER SWITCH FIRST ! ! ! nothing was wrong with the set, just my memory at times. I suffer the same symptoms you do. So don't feel bad, we all are funny little creatures crawling on earth anyway, so to speak.
Have a jolly good day ole fello !

Harry.

TomW:
Harry;
Opening a new thread is not really a good idea and clutters the board unless you are one of these "attentions getters" As you so aptly named them!
May I suggest you maybe need to give yourself a refresher course on English and the nuance of the language. That will make it easier for you to actually understand what folks are trying to say to you and also make your tirades much easier to understand.
Just my opinion.
look up the term troll with regard to internet forums. It might be interesting for you.
T

Harry Luubovv:
The main reason I opened a new thread was, because the topic changed, it was some tecnincal questions answered to real questions made by a member of the board, that had nothing to do with the original topic anymore.
Sometimes I say things for a jokes too.
"Tirade" would more refer to the acts of only seeing the down sides alone to people. Incidentally, I don't see much compliment to peole from Mister TomW himself neither.
I just cannot seem to do things right in this board to some people, I will quite soon if this keeps up.
Say "Hello" to "Low key Security" for me Tom.
Have a happy day yourself though,
Harry.

iFred:

Harry's first rule; DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO....

Harry Luubovv:
Did I touch your toe Mister Ifred ?
I think I did then according to your brief comment here.
I can see that I cannot be at peace, even for the effort of helping out someone. Mister Nothing to lose did have legitimate questions there and if my answers were printed out and used once in awhile, then perhaps this can help memorizing. I started this thread in peace to devote to peaceful answering of legitimate questions. I left that rant alone some place else. But I am trailed anyway and pried upon. Please leave it alone now, have anything satirical to say, say it on a rant-opinion thread, this thread was intended to be a legitmate answer to someone. Lets see if all of us can understand what I say here, talking about "Refreshment course" to English ! !
You people really should have to stop from leading me into fights that are not necessary. Just like the other time too, I was minding my own business saying that I could not insert photo, I did not even make one thread of mentioning about anything else, but someone had to come over and knocked me on the head about me wasting everybody's time ! ! Again when I initiated this thread, I said nothing of anythiung relating who were right from who were wrong, but persons like Mister Freddy and Mister Dear TomW would come along and turned a peaceful thread into a fight.
Have a nice day you all !

Harry Luubovv.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version