Product Reviews > Reviews

-Answers for Mister Nothing To Lose-

<< < (2/3) > >>

iFred:

In a previous thread you called me "freddy", I was getting back at you. Now you have changed that to a demeaning mister freddy. The reason you are doing this is beyond me. STOP BEING DEMEANING to people, it's RUDE! Or suffer the consequences of your actions.

Harry Luubovv:
My God Freddy, what were your saying ? ? ?
"Mister" is a RESPECTFUL TITLING ! What has this world come to anyway ? ? Don't we understand English language anymore ? To show more respect, I used "Mister" Freddy. I like Tom's dog, I liike any dog, so I called his dog "Mister Low Key Security".
I mean, if someone wants to have a negative mind about you, they will do that anyway they can find an excuse with any word you say I supposed.
Freddy, I can reassure you that it were not "Demeaning" as you propsed it to be, all of us are friends so what in devil's name were you saying to try to make yourself feel bad for nothing ? You have to stop this self-pity thing now so life can go on better for you. I disagreed with you yes, but I don't want you to get upset over nothing. Ok, from now on, I will strictly stick to calling you "Freddy" as before, and as those possibly in emails before.
Generally speaking, your ideas and mind on certain matters appear to be coinciding, and I like your works there. No bad feeling, just that I did not like how you described me to be in that post.
I AM SORRY IF I HAVE INADVERTANTLY UPSET YOU FREDDY, BY NAME !
Thank you for your communication Freddy,

and have a nice day now.

Please, don't be upset.

Harry.

iFred:

You know what harry the hard on. The gloves are now off.. Your free meat in my book!

TomW:

You figure it out.

TomW:
Harry;
Oops, I think I heard that final straw crack the camels back. Good Bye and may the bird of paradise fly up your .... oh well live well.
T

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version