Author Topic: Re: Ediros Note (was Am I doing something incorrectly??)  (Read 197 times)

ja2tn

Re: Ediros Note (was Am I doing something incorrectly??)
« on: August 15, 2005, 05:18:41 PM »
In reply to:

--------------------------------------------

Ediros Note:

I combined two of your posts into one No valid reason for posting several stories in one day that could easily have been combined. I guess thats your hint.

Editor

-----------------------------------------------

I placed the "Am I doing something incorrectly??" in Homebrewed Electricity because that is where I usually go and that is where I would find the replies.  Now it was moved to Rants which is NOT where I wanted as that was not what I was doing.  Plus now I cannot reply to the post "Phil b" posted.  This makes it extremely hard to carry on a discussion.  I was under the impression that his was a discussion board!!  

As for combining my posts... I asked the inverter question TOTALLY seperate from the other as I felt some would be more apt to answer the inverter question by itself.  By putting it seperate it draws attention to it alone.  Plus since I posted it later (after some had already read and some had even replied to my first post) I made it separate because I doubt many will go back and re-read the original post to see if the editor of the board has added a later question to it, causing the person asking the question to get less replies.

What about my post on using the skylights at night?  Where did you move it to so that perhaps I can see if anyone replied to it?  Again I am finding it difficult to carry on any discussions on this board.  I came here to learn, both by reading others questions and the answers givien and to ask my questions so other can hear the answers too.  If this is allowed I would like to remain and be free to post as I see fit.  You'll never get flameing from me, vulgarity or any of the other nonsense... just questions and discussions on the topics of this board, if allowed to do so.

Thank you,

Jerry

in the Tennessee mountains

« Last Edit: August 15, 2005, 05:18:41 PM by (unknown) »