Author Topic: This Is A Rant  (Read 196 times)

TimV

This Is A Rant
« on: August 27, 2005, 01:55:49 AM »
This is a DEFINITE RANT!!!!!! Thanks for deleting my question about fuel consumtion comparisons for heavy trucks. Being there is no specific place that I see to ask something some might consider "off topic" Silly me I thought maybe because we are  seeing oil prices double and trucks use a majority of the oil in US maybe it was of some interest...silly me  Tim V

PS I thought and opinion was someones "own" thoughts on something ...no matter it maybe or what they might think..I didnt know an opinion had a guidlne it had to follow
« Last Edit: August 27, 2005, 01:55:49 AM by (unknown) »

wdyasq

subject line
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2005, 08:36:38 PM »
Gee TimV,

I looked all throught the topics.  Can you show me where this is a fuel economy for trucks site?

Not to make too much of it but - this forum is hard enough to keep on track without wandering into really off-beat topics.  I doubt trucks use as much fuel as autos in the total of road fuels consumed.  Our European brethern us a lot smaller vehicles getting a lot better fuel mileage in all but the largest trucks. The density population allows for mass-transportation also.

Ron

« Last Edit: August 26, 2005, 08:36:38 PM by wdyasq »
"I like the Honey, but kill the bees"