Author Topic: Renewable Power Resource Needs Development  (Read 198 times)

CTOTB

Renewable Power Resource Needs Development
« on: September 02, 2005, 08:00:57 AM »
We have all around the world an unused resource to generate electrical power. This resource in it's present form is using our resources and returning nothing. It is a combination of age old proven electrical generation. Along with technology not available in the last decade. This process does NOT use " free energy/overunity/perpetual motion or any insane claims of Alien Technology

This method of power generation is no different from the physics used today. However the resource used, has never been fully implemented on a municipal scale. This resource could lead mankind into a new era of electrical generation. It also is viable in any part of the world. Except possibly the polar regions of the Earth.

In order to begin this new era. I am forming a think tank called " Think Outside The Box ". This think tank will eventually lead to the formation of a corporation. The actual Think Tank members will be the inner circle that controls the corporation.

Once excepted into the Tank several things will occur. One, you may continue your life as you always have. As we will use the internet and collaberation software to communicate to one another. Two, You will have to sign a legally binding confidentiality agreement to join. This agreement will be sent to you via registered snail mail. It will make your input and any discoveries property of Think Outside the Box. Three, AS it is all of our time and effort to implement this process, compensation to you will (a)Be recieved once the idea is given a grant to proceed. Along with a full scale operating prototype (B) You will continue to recieve a residual compensation as long as the corporation is viable. (C)Your amount of compensation will be decided by all members of the Tank.

Think, One corporation designed an operating system for PC's it now holds almost 80% of the worlds market. That my perspective colleagues, is an operating system for PC's. This is electrical generation on a municipal scale. Something that is very desperatly needed more each day. Not only in the United States but in any international location. Can you imagine the profits of such a corporation? Hence what your compensation will be?

This process is enviromentally friendly and will be a great step for all of mankind. No I am not a patient at a mental hospital nor do I have a hat made of tin foil to ward off alien voices. I am a visionary, thats why I need you if you are involved in any of the following

1. magnestism at an industrial level
  2. superconductor research and or development
  3. A professor or scientist working in the fields of mass vs horsepower. Or a mathematician able to engineer the needed equations for the project.
  4. electrical generator design in the realm of megawatts
  5. Construction architechs and engineers to design the complex building needs of  the project.
  6. Electrical distribution and or control of such on a municipal scale
  7. Persons that can work with Autocad A+ if you know how to network Autocad professionals.
  8. Persons that believe that they fit into one or more of the above categories

I am posting this on Forcefield (tm) "fieldlines.com / The Otherpower.com" after a great amount of research into where I can find intelligent individuals that can Think Outside The Box. After reading many of the posts on this site. I find an incredible amount of educated people.

Now is the time, the world needs you! Fossil fuels are running low. Nuclear power is a very dangerous legacy to pass on to future generations. Hydro electric power on such a scale is based on where dams can be built. Not to mention the huge amount of land needed for the reservoirs. Wind Farms are attacked by environmentalists and citizens living by them. Geo Thermal plants need a source of geo produced heat. Solar power on such a scale is not economically feasible. Due to the efficency of solar panels and the amount of real estate and sun needed. Not to mention the storage of such electrical power. Yes I understand all the above are proven and working. Some even are considered viable and are used by huge Municipal companies.

No I am not a reincarnated Nikola Tesla or Edison. I do have a picture in my office of a long haired group of geeks. The caption reads " Would you invest in these people" under that it says Microsoft (tm) 1976. My hat is off to Mr.Gates and his team. If it were not for them. I would not be able to contact such a broad range of alternate energy people such as yourselves. I thank the folks who constructed and maintain ( Forcefield ) www.fieldlines.com and www.the otherpower.com for putting together a wonderful forum. A place where I can find like minded individuals.

Please do not! Fill this forum with questions on my process. They will not be answered. Due to confidentiality and I do not wish to abuse the privlege of posting to this site. Though I will place more posts on positions for the Think Tank as members of the Tank decide we need. I also may post some of our findings once they are protected by patents and trademarks.

Any persons thinking they can be part of the 8 groups I have listed above. Please contact nydlstrick@verizon.net (( Put TOTB in your subject line or your E-mail will be deleted via my mail system )) Tell me about yourself and why you think you can be part of the new era of electrical generation.

Once again I thank everyone who has put together this site. Someday I hope to be a major sponsor to this site. It would be my thanks to the folks who put their hearts,minds and money together to keep it up and running. Please continue posting your ideas. At one time I always dreamed of a home off the grid. But now I know my idea can change the grid. I give honors to all of you that wish to use alternative energy.

My thanks to all of you: The Chairman of Think Outside The Box

PS. My apologies to any individual or corporation using the name " Think Outside The Box" I have a trademark law firm searching for any such entities. If one exists contact me as stated above and I will reply to you or change the name until our trademark is approved. Thank You All again.

« Last Edit: September 02, 2005, 08:00:57 AM by (unknown) »