Author Topic: Livingoffthegrid.org has gone missing...  (Read 215 times)

howlet

Livingoffthegrid.org has gone missing...
« on: July 13, 2008, 04:27:54 AM »
 Stefan Hughes is or was a member of Otherpower Fieldlines with various screen names. He started several companies related to photovoltaic module mfg. You may best remember him for writting the solar module instructional CD called Livingoffthegrid.org.

He also owns a company called Hughes Energy, (or something similar), where he manufactures solar panels. He had a store on ebay and several other sites where he sold the necessary materials for DIY solar panels.

My wife recently placed an order for DIY supplies with Livingoffthegrid from a website named ecrater.com. The order consisted of EVA, Tedlar, etc. The order totaled a little over $311.00 which was paid through paypal. This was not the first time that we used this method.

Anyway, after almost 3 weeks I'm finding that Stefan doesnt respond to any emails that were sent to several of his email addresses. His various websites are shut down.

This is totally out of character for Stefan. He was THE best source for DIY solar module materials and he always put his customers first. I truely hope that he is OK.

I hope that anyone that knows Stefan or David from Livingoffthegrid.org will post any information on how to get in touch with him. Stefan, if your out there please contact me or my wife at howlet@bellsouth.net. I hope you are alright.

Jeff and Tammy

??Diary maybe?? I fail to see the point?

Did we subcontract as missing persons locators recently?

« Last Edit: July 13, 2008, 04:27:54 AM by (unknown) »