Author Topic: An inventors grief and joy.  (Read 280 times)

juiced

An inventors grief and joy.
« on: October 22, 2004, 07:53:55 PM »
For the last four years, i've been traveling around Canada. Before i left, i had an idea for a generator. I searched for quite some time, looking for something, anything similar.

I should have used other search terms.

This morning it all 'crumbled' in front of my eyes. I am no longer the 'father' of what i considered a new technology.

Please read:

http://www.juiced.ca/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=1420

errr... you may have to register to view that thread. I highly encourage reading it. It may be a breakthrough for home energy production.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2004, 07:53:55 PM by (unknown) »

hiker

• BIG DOG
Re: An inventors grief and joy.
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2004, 08:26:09 PM »
powered by bubbles--is that the one your talkin about ?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2004, 08:26:09 PM by hiker »
WILD in ALASKA

kurt

• website
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2004, 08:53:26 PM »
make it so i don't have to register to read it or at least register a user name and password with http://bugmenot.com/  otherwise no thanks.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2004, 08:53:26 PM by kurt »

juiced

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2004, 10:17:13 PM »
Yes, the Bubble Gen.

Sorry, i cant really do much about the access thing.

Basically i devised a device to pressurise air just enough to force it under a column of water and collect the energy from the rising bubbles.

I searched for someone else's for the last 4 years. Did some patent searching on my own, but i only found it this morning. A technology university in Korea patented a device using bubbles and piezo-elctric collector. Not the exact same, but i was shooting for the founder of the technology, not a better knock-off.

Mine uses floats made of metal and controlled bubble rates.

anywho... im happy to know i was far off.

« Last Edit: October 22, 2004, 10:17:13 PM by juiced »

Electric Ed

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2004, 05:20:45 PM »
No thanks! I can find plenty of interesting web sites to read without "registering", and adding my info to someone's spam list.

EE

« Last Edit: October 23, 2004, 05:20:45 PM by Electric Ed »

juiced

SpAm? Next you'll want WaReZ from me!?!
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2004, 09:52:06 PM »
Glad to see you've got your tin-foil hat on.

Actually, for the record you should be able to leave the email field blank; its disabled in my options but due to the over-load in work i have to do i haven't edited it out of the PHP template im using for now.

Also for the record, there are only two out of ... 33 forums and 20 pages (also ranked at 1, 6xx xxx) are private.

Id watch your words as you cannot edit on this board and spam is pretty much illegal making your statement slander.

Also, just so you know; if someone where to create a spamming list - they would likely use a spider and not bother with manually posting messages.

Grow up. Get informed. Ask questions. (im trying to.)

« Last Edit: October 25, 2004, 09:52:06 PM by juiced »

juiced

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2004, 10:13:27 PM »
BTW.. i checked out your site. nice. however, -YOU- require about 3x more personal info than i would ever dream of asking for.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2004, 10:13:27 PM by juiced »

Electric Ed

« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2004, 10:54:03 AM »
Hi juiced,

I didn't mean that you, specifically, were a spammer. Sorry, my choice of words wasn't real good .

It's just that every time I register for anything there seems to be an immediate increase in the spam flow.

BTW, registration is not required to access my site. The registration is required by the outfit that runs the forum.

EE

« Last Edit: October 26, 2004, 10:54:03 AM by Electric Ed »

juiced

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2004, 03:58:39 PM »
Hehe.. yes, actually i realised that immeditly after i posted.

You know... thats a big forum, and it has its advantages for exposure.. but if you are interested your own forum.. i could maybe work something out.

I have alot of space to fill on my server. Im also alot more interested in making friends than money. I have actually spent the last 6 months working on this, and while i dont have alot of origanal content yet; i now know (mostly) how im going to go about things. Im just a little swamped.

Also, for the record; so nobody ever tries to call me a liar; i do have email lists. They are compiled with a 'spider' program you can download. I made the mistake of entering that list into a "major domo" manager and it welcomed every one of the 8 thousand address i have collected.

The purpose of collecting these email is more of a statistical project then a lame spam attempt. I expect once i have built an inventory, people will be spamming me for product. :D

An example of what my list has told me so far: There were 3 thousand more email address associated with the word "energy" then 4 1/2 months ago.

some 6 thousand just with "off-grid".

I like to pay attention. Doesnt mean that i have to be dishonest.

« Last Edit: October 26, 2004, 03:58:39 PM by juiced »