Author Topic: Diction to "Trouble Makers"  (Read 209 times)

Harry Luubovv

Diction to "Trouble Makers"
« on: September 21, 2004, 09:29:49 AM »
I got a reflex THIS MORNING when I got into this board this morning. So I would like to define what "Trouble Makers" are.

"Trouble Makers" aren't the ones who disturbs or otherwise, the real ones are those who live by vanity, trying too hard to make the extra money to have impressive cars and houses etc to impress others but ignored the developments of their children because they never have time to look and check up on and guide their own children anymore aside from work work work, they are completely beat. So what we do expect ? -- A whole society of hoodlums, the youths grow to be adults eventually, they now have their own children, their children misbehave, others complain. But they ignore that all, and they go ahead and complain about what others' children did to disfavor them ! What goes around comes around, we should have to shape up ourselves first, then complain about others. If I were a youth myself lets say hypothetically, I certainly do appreciate a mother's and the father's time to spent with me, this is gold to me, I don't want my parents to buy me a 200 dollars piece of a toy, this is not expression to love the right way, this is like teaching me to appreciate money, and that money can replace anything in the world-including parental love.

Keep our societies clean, please !

Thanks for reading.

Harry.

« Last Edit: September 21, 2004, 09:29:49 AM by (unknown) »