Author Topic: Question about hotlist  (Read 199 times)

Derek

Question about hotlist
« on: November 24, 2005, 04:09:26 AM »
It's a known issue. I have not figured out how to fix it yet, but am looking into it. It happens when a story gets moderated out and people have hotlisted it.
ADMIN

I had created a topic about hydrogen fuel cells, but then the post was deleted or something.  I already had it added to my hotlist.  Now I have this blank thing on my hotlist, that there is no text or link, but still says "comments - 0 new" that I cant make go away.  How can I get rid of that?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2005, 04:09:26 AM by (unknown) »

finnsawyer

Re: Question about hotlist
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2005, 08:51:46 AM »
I've got one of those too.  Dates back from when OU was thrown out.  Seems the site needs some kind of garbage collection to delete such things.  Should be easy to program in.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2005, 08:51:46 AM by finnsawyer »

jmk

Re: Question about hotlist
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2005, 03:34:51 PM »
 Yes, I have two of those. One that has four new coments. I also wonder what the number represents next to my call sign when I look at the area {Who's on line.}. Does this meen that people are loging in as me, and we are all on here at the same time? I tried to ask this in the rants section. then clicked ad to hot list, and I ended up with one of these titleles topics your talking about. They must have thought it was a stupid question. I can't find anywhere that it tells about whos on line?
« Last Edit: December 24, 2005, 03:34:51 PM by jmk »