Author Topic: WONDER MAGNETS NOT VERY HONEST!!!!!  (Read 397 times)

pgaspMI

WONDER MAGNETS NOT VERY HONEST!!!!!
« on: February 26, 2005, 12:55:00 PM »
HI.

I am writing from Italy and I am very disgusted by Wondermagnets behavior. In fact about two months ago I ordred from their online store some permanent magnets that I have never received due to their indifference in checking email for International orders and customers outside USA that could need some help. I have wrote different emails with no reply. I have spent US$35 for nothing I have never received nothing I have simply made a sort of beneficence to someone I don't even know.

I didn't know Wondermagnets was a sort of online thieves.

They don't even have the kindness to send a sort of explanation about their behavior.

Bye....

« Last Edit: February 26, 2005, 12:55:00 PM by (unknown) »

Chiron

Re: WONDER MAGNETS NOT VERY HONEST!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2005, 06:22:33 AM »
I haven't ordered anything from them yet personaly but this is the first negative comment I've heard.

Did you send $ without confirming email first?

« Last Edit: February 26, 2005, 06:22:33 AM by Chiron »

TomW

• Super Hero Member Plus
Just some communication problem...
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2005, 06:22:46 AM »
pgaspMI;

Well, if these guys are dishonest it is the first time I have heard of it.

I do know they had to change their email address due to a few thousand SPAM emails per day. I suggest you try again to contact them at the new email address:

info74@wondermagnet.com

I am sure this is a communication problem and they will resolve it as soon as they become aware of it.

Cheers.

TomW

« Last Edit: February 26, 2005, 06:22:46 AM by TomW »

DanB

• Global Moderator
  • SuperHero Member
    • otherpower.com
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2005, 10:28:08 AM »
I apologize if we've mixed something up here - we're not really dishonest folks here, but mistakes do happen.  It could well be a mistake on our part, or perhaps it's an issue with email filters or something...

At any rate, I will send you email at the address you've used to sign up here on the board and we'll do our best to resolve the problem!  I apologize... look for email from me in your box.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2005, 10:28:08 AM by DanB »
If I ever figure out what's in the box then maybe I can think outside of it.

picmacmillan

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2005, 11:03:16 AM »
 hello pgaspMI,i hope everything turns out for you here...i am confident it will....there is for sure some kind of communication problem or something...these folks are very kind folks and they would not disrespect you in any shape or form, and in fact they go out of there way to help you in any way they can...

i remember one time someone thought i did the same thing to them, as it turned out, my computer had a virus and was all screwed up....my computer was down for almost 2 weeks.i had no idea for a while there was even a problem?..

..as soon as i became aware of the problem i explained my situation to my customer, and they were very happy..this will hold true here also..

.if you are in the process of building a wind generator with your magnets, please keep us posted and we can help you to get the project done....hope to here from you and how your project is coming along...take care...pickster
« Last Edit: February 26, 2005, 11:03:16 AM by picmacmillan »