Author Topic: MAy I ask why my post was deleted?  (Read 200 times)

nanotech

MAy I ask why my post was deleted?
« on: March 28, 2005, 03:12:24 PM »
I had made a post in the "Happy Easter" thread, but it got deleted.

May I ask why?

Darrin
« Last Edit: March 28, 2005, 03:12:24 PM by (unknown) »

picmacmillan

Re: MAy I ask why my post was deleted?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2005, 12:23:44 PM »
hi nano...happy easter by the way....don't get upset if your posts disappear...mine have disappeared occasionally too...i think that admin has a tough job of sorting out all the differents posts and from what i know, they try to keep the main page flowing as best as they can...i too have had a few posts disappear, but i don't take it to heart, and i hope you take this as a good sport...for instance i had one about my area where i live,...now that i think of it, it really had nothing to do with alternative energy,i see your posts when they are put here, and i look in all the areas...i also enjoy your posts, so don't take a few of them leaving to heart....i am not a moderator but what i want to say is,lets all look at the good that is done on here and not the little bit of bad...we all have lots to offer, and from time to time we may not agree with a certain decision, but hey,if we realize everyone is human and they are just trying to do their best, then maybe losing a post here or there isn't such a big deal.....i hope this helps :)..have a good one...pickster
« Last Edit: March 28, 2005, 12:23:44 PM by picmacmillan »

deerslayer660

« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2005, 02:07:42 PM »
   nano you wernt deleted 10posts down from this one. when i start the webpage i am set to load on everything  not front page this i see all the posts without having to go to each section i know that it looks like everything only refers to rants and housing but it really is everything do not miss anything  george  ps lot of replies to your easter post
« Last Edit: March 28, 2005, 02:07:42 PM by deerslayer660 »

TimV

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2005, 03:41:59 PM »
Try posting it again then if its bounced you will know its not approved maybe?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2005, 03:41:59 PM by TimV »