Author Topic: Garbogen manual?  (Read 225 times)

kenl

Garbogen manual?
« on: April 04, 2008, 05:39:58 PM »
Jerry, Was wondering if you would ever consider making a complete Garbogen manual from start to finish of a complete unit. I have sifted through the many postings and find that trying to put them all together gets a little confusing. Projects like yours fit better into my life style of always being on the road and only home on week-ends. At least I can finish them without having them drag out for months on end.

Well give it some thought. Kenny

it seemed like a good idea at the time

« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 05:39:58 PM by (unknown) »
seemed like a good idea at the time

Jerry

Re: Garbogen manual?
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2008, 10:33:40 PM »
Hi Kenny.

Yes I have given this idea some thought. Acctuly started thinking about this five years ago.

Problem is my wife and I own and operate a retail car stereo store. Its hard to get much time from that.

I hoped  my diary on the end caps would help in that part.

I'm working on a new armature/rotor and hope to post a diary about that in a few days?

The only other thing with the alt section is the recofiguring of the coil conections and I think thats been covered here some where? Well thats the PMA section anyway.

I wouldn't mind someone here with great computer skills and more time than I extracting info from my stories and diary and making a step by step diary out of the allready posted material.

I could supply more pictures and info to help.

There are 3 or 4 posable end cap  builds, 2 or 3 coil wiring configurations, 3 or 4 posable magnet cofigurations, 3 or 4 armature rotor posabilties and of course several blade designs. Not to metion a few yaw, tail, non furling and furling.

I'll most likely post what has worked best for me and others can creat there own.

It all sounds like fun. Now all I need is a boat load of time LOL?

JK TAS Jerry

« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 10:33:40 PM by Jerry »